XVIII

chapter eighteen
third person

yoongi could already sense there was something wrong. jimin was never the type to lose his temper, never mind scream at jeongguk.

he quickly shot up, a crying jeongguk still on his lap with his head in his tummy, "hey bun, calm down. it's okay, let's go talk to bubba and ask what's wrong."

yoongi had to practically force the younger up knowing if he even tried to hold him he'd fail, "come on, lead me to bubba."

jeongguk wiped his nose with his sleeve, yoongi silently cringing at the action, before letting out his final sniffle. he lazily got up and dragged yoongi by his arm towards jimins room.

"b-bu-bubba in." he pointed at the white door, the lock turned indicating it was locked.

whispering a small 'thank you', yoongi sent three steady knocks onto the door, "jimin, open the door. we need to talk."

no answer. yoongi tried to knock again calling for him yet he still got no answer.

"jimin—" the door suddenly swung open, an angry jimin standing behind with imaginary smoke flowing out of his ears.

"i'm not fucking jimin." he proclaimed, voice laced by raw anger. yoongi was shocked, never had seen jimin in such a state of emotion.

"b-bubba name minnie!" the little bunny exclaimed, bouncing slightly with his ears bouncing too.

"no. just min. not minnie, not jimin and definitely not bubba. just fucking min." the angry expression didn't cease his face, and in all honestly yoongi was worried it'd stick like that forever.

"min?" the gears in yoongis mind began to work, sleep still in his system, "wait ji — min, how old are you?"

"sixteen, and what about it?" a look of realisation dawned upon yoongis face, letting out a small 'oh' dragging the 'h' dramatically.

"daddy, b-but he scream at j-jungoo!" jeongguk tugged at his pyjama sleeve, waiting for jimin to recieve his scolding.

"oh yes, min, i want you to apologise to jeongguk."

"no," he deadpanned, making an attempt to close the door except yoongi grabbed it to keep it open.

"if you don't apologise i'll have to punish you, min." yoongi said, not wanting to actually punish a sixteen year old like a three year old.

"and what are you going to do daddy? spank me?" he said teasingly, tilting his head to look innocent.

yoongi rolled his eyes, inwardly groaning at the kittens attitude, "apologise or time out."

the kitten crossed his arms, the tiniest pout forming on his lips, "no."

"okay that's it, ten minute time out. now!"

"no!" yoongi went to grab the other by the arm, pulling him downstairs while he thrashed, screaming chants of continuous 'no's.

as he got to the living room, he set the kitten on the plastic chair in the corner, jimin of course getting up as soon as he was sat down. "i'm not a baby! i'm a whole sixteen year old! fuck off."

"now you're getting thirty minute. ten for not apologising, ten for refusing and ten for swearing. wanna make it forty?" yoongi raised his eyebrow in an questioning manner.

"who are you? chaerin?"

"that's it mister!" after a mini fight between the two boys, yoongi finally managed to get jimin — or min — to sit down and stay seated.