XVI

chapter sixteen
third person

"kinda want to see you in middle space," seokjin said, disturbing the trios happy moment.

"oh! probably not, i've been told he's an asshole."

an over dramatic gasp was heard, "no-no word!" the bunny muttered slowly before running over to jimin and leaning in to his ear, "du-dun' worry! bun won' tell dada, otay?"

even though jimin was seated right in front of him, he seemed to find the need to whisper loudly, also unintentionally making every other person in the kitchen hear it too.

jimin gave him a small smile, whispering a small 'thank you' as jeongguk scurried off to yoongi again.

"that's was interesting, now when do we meet min?" taehyung said amused. seokjin sent a glare towards the tiger, boring holes into his face.

the kitten didn't seem fazed, or scared, having seokjin in the same room was a real benefit — at least for jimin. he gave them a drowsy grin, tiredness creeping into his body from all the crying he had done earlier.

"i guess whenever he decides to show up!" he waved his arms in the air carelessly as he started to fidget in his place, a habit he did when sleepy, and yoongi noticed.

"okay, jin hyung, taehyung we'll be heading home now. thank you for letting us stay for a while." he did a slight bow, more towards seokjin, as he still felt guilty about what happened with jeongguk and it worsened with jimins situation.

"you got lucky this time min, next time i'll fucking snap your neck in two and—"

"kim taehyung! enough!" seokjin let out a huff of irritation, "you need to stop with this overprotectiveness of jeongguk. hell, you don't even look after me like that. your own boyfriend!"

"but you top! and you're the owner between us so you should ta—"

"fuck stereotypes, taehyung you literally wear women's clothes then going to rub toxic masculinity in my face i—"

"how is that toxic masculinity and so what if its women's clothes, i like it! and anyways you—"

while the couple started bickering, yoongi had gotten to get both boys ready to head home, quietly leaving the couple to continue bickering as he knew they'd work it out in the end.

"come on, home time."

"but should we really go, they're literally arguing in front of us?" said jimin, raising one eyebrow as he watched the couple somehow get closer.

"yes, and now before they s—"

"ahhhhh! jiji and tata giving each other cooties!" yelled the bunny, pointing at seokjin making out with taehyung who was seated in his lap.

"that's why i wanted to leave quickly," yoongi sighed, already used to the couples weird antics. "bye! we're leaving!" he yelled.

seokjin sent a half assed hand wave, flipping taehyung on the couch. yoongi grabbed jimin and jeongguk by the wrists, and gently tugged them to the car.

"okay, let's get buns seatbelt on," as he was about to reach forward to grab the seatbelt, jeongguk pulled it away.

"bun wan' bubba do it," he gave a little huff, looking at an equally shocked jimin, "please?"

the kitten sent him a nod as he started to fumble with the strap, yoongi walking around the car into the drivers seat.

"daddy, music? please?"