X

chapter ten
third person

while the boys where in the living room watching attack on titan, yoongi was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"what to make, what to make," he sing song, browsing through the cupboards stacked with different kinds of thing.

settling on making kimbap, he started to gather all the ingredients and began cooking.

DADDY

"okay, but levi can, like, get it." the bunny said. the duo were now watching episode 4 of attack on titan were captain levi makes his grand entrance.

"eh, i prefer kaneki." the kitten shrugged.

bunny gasped, "no way! levi is like, ten times hotter."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes!" the bunny now shouted, slightly startling the kitten.

"y-yes, 'm sorry," the kitten was close to crying, tears above his lower lash line.

realising the older had slipped into little space, the bunny started to panic. "please don't cry, please. i, for once, feel like not crying."

seeing as the kitten started to let out the tears made jeongguk panic even more, "do you want a hug! do you, to stop crying. please stop."

the kitten slowly nodded as he crawled into jeongguks open arms, and open lap. straddling the younger had calmed jimin, feeling his soft thighs under him.

jeongguk felt a bit uncomfortable holding jimin like this. the boy practically weighed nothing, but i felt weird being the one holding someone on his lap.

"this might sound weird but can we switch positions." the kitten moved back a little confused, "like c-can i sit o-on your lap instead?"

the kitten just kept staring into the bunny's eyes, making the other squirm under him, "uh, p-please?"

jimin broke out into a huge smile, nodding rapidly. getting off jeongguk, he went to the corner of the couch and laid down on his back.

looking puzzled, the bunny sat in his place waiting for some sort of signal. "c-come here bun!" the kittens squealing caught the younger of guard.

feeling his feet make contact with the wood floor, he soon found himself awkwardly stood in front of jimin who was still laying down.

"silly bun!" jimin abruptly sat up, grabbing the younger's wrist — gently — and pulled him down on him.

the two were now both laying on the couch, jimin on his back and jeongguk on his tummy. oh, also on jimin.

jeongguk felt the blood rush too his cheeks as his hid his face in the kitten chest, "bun s'cute!"

jeongguk felt himself fall in and out of sleep when jimin started to massage his ears, occasionally running his hand through his hair. "b-bun so-soft."

DADDY

as yoongi set out three plates along with cups and cutlery, he only now realized how silent it was.

"boys! dinners ready!" he shouted.

noticing the silence that still coated the air, he wearily approached the living room. listening carefully incase it was happening again he heard it again.