XIII

chapter thirteen
third person

"wait, what!?" the two blondes were now searching all around the house for the bunny, but no luck.

moving furniture and decorations, knowing jeongguk was someone who hid well.

as for jeongguk, his small feet were at the doorstep of taehyung and seokjins house, lifting his fist and knocking three times in tune.

just as he was about to step back, the door swung open, a disheveled taehyung appearing.

"hi—"

"no, we weren't making out, shut up!" he grumbled, grabbing the younger inside away from the cold.

taehyung looked at his outfit, a turtle neck, ripped jeans and low converse and fluffy ears acting as ear muffs — all black of course, but no coat or jacket.

"why in the world are you out wearing this?" he raised his voice, the younger immediately flinching.

taehyungs gaze softened seeing the bunny boy tremble, "hey, what's wrong?"

the boys knees started to shake, easily giving out as he fell to the floor. loud sobs as he covered his face with both hands.

alarmed, taehyung ran to go find seokjin, not being the one to handle other people feeling well. running into the living room to see him sat up watching tv.

his hair was neat and shirt uncreased, as if they never just had a heated make out session, "jinnie! jeongguks crying! help! i don't know what to do!"

seokjin then hurriedly got up, leaving the living room to see the boy on the floor. tears silently running down his face while he sucked his thumb.

"hey bun, don't do that — tae, babe please get him a paci," said boy sprinted upstairs to retrieve the pacifiers they kept for jeongguk incase something happens.

"come on bun, the floor isn't as comfy as the couch," the bunny only nodded, thumb still in mouth as seokjin helped him onto the couch.

"here!" the tiger ran to jeongguk, accidentally pulling jeongguks reddish thumb out of his mouth harshly, replacing it with the pastel blue pacifier with a little bunny on the front.

the couple gave the bunny a few minutes to calm down, taehyung soon breaking the calm silence, "want to explain why you came here unsupervised young man?" he said with a stern voice.

taehyung was always instinctively protective of the little bunny, and whoever hurt him would have to face the wrath of kim taehyung, and that was never a pretty sight.

"o-okay," the bunny continued to explain the whole situation, stuttering in most words yet the couple understood every single word.

"y-yooyoo love k-kitty more than b-bun," he sniffles.

"no, no, yooyoo loves you a lot!" while seokjin was comforting jeongguk, always being the calm and collected one of the group — contrasting to taehyung.

taehyung silently left, entering his bedroom while he grabbed his phone and dialled a certain number.

"hello?" a raspy voice was heard through the phone.

"you better get your ass here in five minutes before i come down there and slit your throat." he hung up, blood boiling with anger.

on the other hand, yoongi was rushing to grab his coat, knowing jeongguk was at the kims residence and also because he knew what taehyung had warned wasn't just an empty threat.

"where are you going?" jimin walked to yoongi, seeing him put on his coat and slippers in a hurry.

"i know where jeongguk is, grab your coat and shoes we're leaving now."

jimin complied, grabbing a random coat while putting on slippers also, feeling it was a lot faster than trainers.

the both get into yoongi car, as he sped to their location. yoongi could feel the bile creeping up his throat, guilt washing over him like a never ending tsunami.

finally parking his car, as he left slamming the door behind him as jimin quietly followed.

as soon as he got to the door, he started to repeatedly knock, even continuing when the door had opened.

"thank fuck," he whispered to himself, seokjin had opened the door looking distressed.

"oh, yoongi."

"bastard!" an angry tiger ran up to the blonde, grabbing him by the collar and pinning him to the wall, "why the fuck did you do that! i will fucking murder you with my own two fucking han—"

"let go," seokjin cut him off, stern voice making taehyung look at him in disbelief then soon letting yoongi free with a huff.

"w-where's bun?" the trio turned to the kitten, forgetting about him completely.

jimin was still by the door, ears flat and tail curled tightly around his thigh, intimidated by taehyung.

the couple was confused for who he was until taehyung snapped into realization, "bitch!"

"kim taehyung! fucking stop it!" seokjin grabbed onto taehyung, back hugging him to stop him from attacking jimin. he turned him around toward the kitchen, pushing him forward, "kitchen, glitter tube*, now!"

taehyung soon left, not without growling loudly at both blondes, "go!" seokjin groaned. over with taehyungs attitude.

he then turned toward the two, "go speak to him. but please be careful, he's been crying all day." he sent a nod.

"thank you so much," yoongi then ran towards the stairs, jimin still at the door curled in on himself.

"it's okay, he won't touch you."

"p-promise?"

"i promise, now go speak to jeonggukie." he showed him a smile, one that could wash away all your worries.

jimin bower before making following the way yoongi went. taehyung and seokjins house was big, multiple door downstairs, and that included upstairs as well.

as he got to the top of the stairs, he looks to see five doors, all closed. not knowing what room to go to, he tested his luck by starting at the first door.

in the first room he found what seemed to be a walk in closet, the second room being the same yet obvious who's was who.

one being full of hoodies, jeans, shirts with an occasional fancy shirt or suit. the other full of fancy t-shirt, likely designer by the common snake print, and ranges of pants both his and hers.

wow, he really said fuck gender roles.

the third room was a spacious bathroom, forth being an average guest room and finally the last door.

jimin could hear series of babbling behind, finally deciding to open the door.

yet, he didn't expect to see a drooling jeongguk laughing at yoongi as he squished his cheeks.

fucking uwu.

authors note-

*glitter tube-
a tube full with glitter and glue (?) and basically you have to shake it and wait for all the glitter to fall to the bottom. like a hour glass but glitter.

FINALLY, 3/3 of the promised update and honestly i wrote this last minute so if it's shit 'm sorry));

also, stan LOONA