XI

chapter eleven
third person

after dinner, jeongguk started to gather all the plates offering to help yoongi.

"go rest hyung, i can clean today."

"thanks love," the obviously tired blonde sluggishly got up, heading upstairs after giving jeongguk a little peck on the lips.

"kissie."

"huh?" the noirette turned to glance at the kitten

"minie wants kissie too!" he bounced in his seat. he ran up to jeongguk, stopping right in front waiting.

"uh, how about on the cheek?"

"but minie wan' lip kissie." a small pout was appearing on the blondes lush lips.

"next time! but for now i'll give you a cheek kissie!"

the smaller emitted a small 'okay',  turning his face to present his left cheek to jeongguk.

seeing as his cheek only reached the younger's chin, he quickly got on his tippy toes.

jeongguk leaned in, setting a gentle kiss to the kittens cheek. soon, jimin turned into a giggling mess, stepping back, ears stood up and tail wrapped around his waist as he played with his sweater paws.

jeongguk silently cooed as he turned to continue washing the remaining dishes, with jimins giggles in the back.

as he came down to the last dish, he suddenly felt something, or someone, back hugging him.

"jimin, what are you doing?"

"'m bubba, 'n' bubba bored."

"then i guess," he wiped his hands dry, "why don't we do something productive today?"

jeongguk now turned around, yet the kitten didn't let go. instead snuggling further into his chest.

he started to vigorously nod his head, a small 'mhm' being heard.

"how about colouring?" the kitten quickly detached his face to look at the bunny with gleaming eyes.

"really?!" jeongguk only nodded, "then let go." he said dragging out the 'o' as he dragged the younger towards the stairs.

jimin then stopped in front of the stairs, turning to look at the bunny whilst still holding his arm.

"uhh, shall we go?"

"up." the younger was confused, looking at the kitten with knitted eyebrows.

realising, jimin lifted his arms up getting slightly closer to jeongguk, "up."

letting out an 'ohh', he firmly picked up the older them preceded to walk upstairs.

jimin then proceeded to wrap his legs around jeongguks waist and his arms securely around his neck.

"bubs, t-too tight."

"'m sorry," his voice came out muffled, result of practically suffocating himself in jeongguks neck.

finally arriving at the play room — and yes, yoongi had insisted on making a play room for little ggukie in replace of not having any little friends — and set jimin down on one of the many coloured chairs.