Chapter 7

Weeks go by and I feel weaker and more tired, I struggle to make it through the day without falling on the floor and sleeping. I feel as if death is creeping close behinde me, but it's like only the doctors and I know it and everyone else is blind to even the thought. Everyone seems to think that ince I've gotten better in the past that I will now, but I'm not sure this time.

It came back when they said it wouldn't, I mean yeah it has before but I'm older now and I feel like I know better this time. Harry is starting to see the effects of chemo, not as bad as it gets but he see's it, I tell him that it only gets worse from here and he just says it's going to get worse before it gets better. My hair is falling out some and I keep getting sick, i've woken up in the middle of the night realizing that I had accidents.

Harry will feel me trying to get up so I can clean it up as well as my self but he doesn't let me, he goes and fills the tub up and helps me into the bathroom and undress then inot the tub. Then he cleans the bed and switches the sheets so I'll have cleans one's. He said it doesn't bother him to help me with things like this because he cares and he understands that it's hard for me. I get embarressed but he tells me not to because there is not point, that it's only natural to have accidents and I'm having them because I'm sick.

"Melanie. Melanie wake up." I hear Harry whispering.

"Did I mess myself again?"

"No babe, it's almost one." He says.

"In the morning?"

"No darling, come on you need to get up and eat and have your medicine."

"I don't want to." I say while pulling the blankets up to my face.

"I know babe, but you told me to wake up if you started sleeping late."

"Don't listen to the things I say."

"Come on baby, let me help you up alright?" 

"Ugh, fine." I uncover and Harry helps me out of bed, helping me adjust my twisted clothing.He walks with me to the bathroom, then downstairs to kitchen and to the table. He sits my medicine and food and a drink infront of me and tells me to eat because I need to keep up my strength.

About an hour later my tutor shows up and Harry sits with me while I do my work and have my lessons. He sits there and every now and then looks confused by what my tutor is saying. I ask if he wants he to explain and he says no that he's got it, which is adorable.

"Um, I have somwthing to say." Harry said.

"Alright what is it?"

"I graduated a year ago and I remember any of this." He says with a laugh.

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah I guess I was absent the days they taught all this, I mean I don't know unless I just didn't pay attention." 

"Well, since I'm the only one here it's hard to not pay attention because I'm always being watched during 'class'." I laugh and my tutor gives me a smirk, after she leaves it's just Harry and I. My parents went to get something to make for dinner, Harry and I cuddled on the couch and watched some TV. Every couple of minutes I'd catch Harry looking down at me smiling and he'd place a kiss on my forehead. 

Harry and I have became extremley so close and I love it honestly. Him and I have some sort of connection that is something unexplainable,he makes me feel as if this sickness isn't even real. Like I'm a normal teenager, but then i remember that I am sick and that oine day this will allcome to an end. Couple more weeks go by and Harry refuses to leave my side because he says he wants to be there to help me forget about the pain.