Chapter 3

Harry and I continued to text through out the week, the day I had my doctors appointment he called me after to hear what the doctors said. He called a couple other times but only because he says he wanted to make sure I was okay. My mom and I was on our way to the movie rental store to pick out movies for tonight, Harry said he'd bring the pizza.

"You seem very happy lately, what's going on?" My mother asks.

"Nothing, I've just been in a good mood."

"Would it have anything to do with that boy?"

"Mom he has a name." I say with a smile.

"Oh dear I know he has a name, but does your suddenly all the time good mood have to do with him?"

"No..well..maybe a little, he makes me smile and laugh a lot and he's good to talk to."

"So is Aron."

"We've talked about this mom, you know Aron and I are just friends."

"I thought you and Harry were just friends?" She says with a smirk.

"We are but it's just different with Harry, I've known Aron all my life basically so I know everything about him. Harry on the other hand I haven't known that long so he's like a mysterey that I really want to figure out."

"There will be no figureing out in my house."

"Oh come on mom you know I didn't mean it like that!" I shover her shoulder and she laughs, my mom and I get along really good for the most part. The only other times we don't is when we argue about me being sick or me going out somewhere.

"I know Melanie, I'm joking. So what time will Aron be over?"

"You mean your spy?"

"Yes." She said sarcastically.

"He said around he would be there around 6:30 since Harry won't be there until seven." Okay well your father and I are going to go out tonight since Aron will be over." She said with a worried expression but she knew I would be in good hands as long as he's around.

We get ot the movie store and I pick out three movies, one of which I have already seen but I'll just keep that little detail to myself. We get home and I rest a bit before Aron gets here. When he does arrive I start getting ready for Harry's arrivel, thirty minutes later Harry is pulling in my drive-way and I start getting nervous.

"He's here, do I look okay? Is my hair still good?" I say to Aron and he smiles.

"Yes, you look beautiful." I smile and thank him, there's a knock at the door and I walk over to answer it.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello!" He says with a big smile.

"Come in, you can just sit the pizza on the coffee table."

"Alright, thank you." He walks over into the living room and sits the food down. Aron stands to greet him and they both shae hands and asks how the other is.

"Is this the guy?" My dad says trying to sound tough.

"Yes, this is Harry, his name is Harry for the hundredth time." My dad walks over to Harry and he stands there looking kind of uncomfortable.

"Melanie is my daughter so if you hurt her you know what will happen?"

"You'll hurt me?" Harry asks nervously.

"No, I'm not a violent person but Aron here is so you know watch out for him." Harry and my dad laugh and my dad shakes Harry's hand and welcomes him. My mom does the same except she leaves out the whole hurting him part. My parents left and we all sat and watched the the first movie laughing and we sort of talked a lot through the movie but we were able to still understand what was going on.