Chapter 10

I tossed and turned all night, not having Harry holding me or even next to me is a horrible feeling. I woke up early, I barely got any sleep anyways so I might as well wake up. It's around 6:30, I haven't been up this early since I had to leave to get on a plane to leave for Pennsylvania for a treatment center.

I get out of bed and go to my bathroom and put a warm wash rag on my face, my eye's are swelled from crying. I brush my teeth and put on a beenie and head downstairs. I reach the bottom of the steps and I have to catch my breathe, when your as weak as me, everything takes your breath away. I hear something coming from the living room, I don't think I have the energy to go and get my parents so I go and look for myself. I walk into the living room and even though there isn't that much light in here I can still see who it is.

"Harry?" Yes, Harry, he's in thr clothes he left in last night and he's asleep on the couch with a blanket on him that's so small it really only covers his feet. He has his arms crossed and he has a fustrated look on his face. Well he sorta always has that look when he sleeps but it's more painful looking this time probably because he's asleep on that uncomfortable couch.

"Harry? Harry wake up."

"Good morning." Harry says in a morning voice and he barely has his eye's open, he tried to strech but then realizes that he can't because of his sleeping condition.

"What, what are you doing?"

"Sleeping."

"Obviously." I say and he smiles.

"Are you still mad love?"

"I don't think I ever really was, I just.. I.."

"Shhh babe, come here." He inturupts and opens his arms for me to come and lay with him, He slides onto his side and moves closer to the back of the couch so I can lay with him.

"I thought you left."

"Never babe."

"But I saw you leave." He smiles and looks at me.

"I drove to the end of the driveway and fell alseep, I wasn't really going to leave."

"I texted you though."

"I told you I fell asleep and by the time I woke up it was like three in the morning and I knew you were asleep so I didn't text back. I just came inside, walked upstairs and kissed you then walked back down here and went to asleep."

"Why didn't you just get in bed with me."

"I didn't know if you were mad or not and so just incase I wanted to give you your space love."

"Even though I would've loved for you to have gotten in bed with me, that's still very sweet of you." I kiss his nose and he smiles and kisses me. He holds me as I fall asleep on the couch with him, i don't know why we didn't go to my room. I guess we just wanted to be as close as possible with each other as soon as we could and just didn't want to move. But I don't regret not moving, these moments are some of the best.

We wake up around nine and moms at wokr and dad is sitting out on the back porch drinking coffee. I slide open the patio door and walk out and sit in the chair next to him.

"Morning sweetie."

"Morning daddy."

"Daddy, aw." He smiles.

"What?"

"It's just you haven't called me that since you were younger."

"Oh, I didn't even realize I said it."

"Only because deep down you missed saying it, so it just came out." I laugh because I do miss calling him that sometimes, but I just don't anymore.