𝒪𝓃𝑒

"Here we are at the park palace with king and queen park

"Here we are at the park palace with king and queen park. They are here on tv to make a special announcement to you young ladies out there. Mr and Mrs park please tell us what it's about. Thanks minjoo we are here on national tv to announce a contest for our son jimin the prince is looking for a wife and which better way of finding him one by having a contest where 10 lucky girls get to live in the palace and try to win my sons heart. We are now taking applications to enter which you can find online to fill out. May the best girl win. Thanks ! - you heard girls-"

"MOM! I think I lost my-"

"Jeongyeon look on tv the king and queen are on and their son is looking for a wife and they are gonna release applications to fill out for girls that wanna be a contestant? Wouldn't you wanna sign up?"

Jeongyeon looked at her mom like she was crazy. Her,  a daughter of a maid a future queen and wife of park Jimin ? That was impossible.

"Mom you know Jeongyeon would never want to be mixed up with a rich spoiled boy."

Sana said Jeongyeon's older sister.

"Jeongyeon if you love your mother than you will Atleast sign up come on ! I see you as a future queen ."

Jeongyeon did not want to be queen especially at this age she was 18 why would she wanna be married at that age.

"Mom can I think about it me and sana were going to the local farmers market to get some fruits to make a fruit salad ."

Jeongyeon didn't wanna ruin her moms hope but she also didn't wanna join. Maybe her mom will change her mind later.

"Let's go sana. Bye mom love you !"

I grabbed Sana really quick and got out of there to get away from mother  she said anything.

-

"Oh my gosh sana today it seems like people really need to do groceries it is so full."

Jeongyeon turned around to talk to Sana but when she did she saw her sister wasn't there.

"SANA ! SANA ! SAN- OW!"

Jeongyeon with a loud thud fell on a man that looked so hamdsome and unreal. Both kept looking at each other untill a worried sana comes to ruin the moment.

"JEONGYEONOMGITHOUGHTIHADLOSTYOUOMGDONTSCAREMELIKETHISWHATIF-"

Jeongyeon got up from the  ground and looked at her sister with embarrassment due to causing a huge scene at the full market.

With full eyes on her older sister she did not notice that the handsome man she had bumped into left.

Would Jeongyeon see him again?

-

I AM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT IM KINDA TESTING HOW MUCH PEOPLE ENJOY IT SO IF U DO LIKE IT VOTE AND COMMENT 💗💗