𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Vote & Comment

            Vote & Comment

            Jeongyeon's Pov

            Jeongyeon's Pov

"Mom ! I can't go to the palace I do not have shoes to wear."

It was true I still haven't gotten my shoes back from the rat, Jimin. I swear I need to get them back.

"Jeongyeon how could you loose your only pair of shoes?"

Shit. I was not about to tell my mom I have met the royal prince. She would not believe me one bit.

"I got them ripped that's what happened."

Nice one Jeongyeon.

"Start working up for one because Seulgi will not be happy that you haven't been doing your job."

I really did not care about that little brat. She could do anything to me and I would not care.

"Jeongyeon here take some money and get new ones."

My mom got her wallet and emptied it with the only money she had. I felt bad for excepting her money since it's the only money she had.

"Mom..."

"No Jeongyeon take it imma get paid today either way so don't worry."

I smiled at my mom giving her many thank yous

"I am gonna leave but make sure to get the shoes sweetie me and sana will take care of seulgi."

"Okay"

-
I was on my way to the hidden place before getting my shoes and I noticed how this time the way there was not that bad.

When I got there I saw that Jimin had been here not that long ago since many things were unorganized.

Inside the house I saw a really decorated gift box that had rimestones around the box and what I noticed was it had my name.

'For the beautiful jeongyeon'

It read.

My heart was beating really quick. Did Jimin really meant what he wrote?

I slowly started opening the box and it was another box but smaller wrapped with fancy ass paper. Damn could Jimin be any more extra.

Tearing the paper with care I was surprised that they were shoes but not my old ones but new ones.

Did he feel bad for my worn out ones so he had the idea to buy me ones? I am kinda mad that he did that because I was poor.

I am not someone's charity case. I do not need his items. I quickly got a pen and paper and wrote a quick note to that boy.

Angrily I wrote :

' thanks for the little gift jiminie it's beautiful :)) but...I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE CHARITY CASE SO STOP WITH THE GIFTS!!! - with love j

Ha there we go. Hope he gets the idea that I'm not the type to receive gifts from the rich people.

I noticed the time and saw how it was 4 in the afternoon and by now I should be buying some shoes for work.

I quickly put the shoes in its place and left for downtown to find some cheap shoes I could wear.

On my way to downtown I passed by the palace and froze at the sight of seulgi and Jimin. They were holding hands and it kinda made my heart ache at the view.

He seemed to be falling in love. I do not know why but a tear fell down to my cheek.

Why was I hurting ?

-

POOR JEONGYEON MY BABY I WANNA HUG HER TIGHTLY RIGHT NOW