𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

vote and comment plz-

-

"Last night fuck jeongyeon that has been the best experience in my life."

I still could not get over it also. It has been the best thing ever. Our hearts were finally one.

"It truly was jimin, but how long do we have to hide this?"

After what happened last night Jimin and I have officially started dating. We suck at keeping it lowkey tho.

We are now in his room cuddling one another. I can not say I don't feel so nervous we might get caught in here.

"Jeongyeon I want us to be like this forever."

"I will always be here jimin."

"No you do not get it. I want you to be my wife not Seulgi."

I understand all along what he meant I just want to ignore the fact of it.

"Jimin I am going to go okay? Mom just texted me to leave."

"Okay but first let me kiss you."

jimin gave me a little peck and out I went to go serve the princess witch.

-

"Oh my gosh guess what happened on Wednesday with me and jimin..."

I was walking so happy to where Seulgi was until i heard her say those words from out the door.

"We had sex!"

I feel my heart stop.

"Yea it was pretty romantic."

I could not hold in the tears. I balled my eyes out running away.

I am the dumbest women alive. I let a rich spoiled man get to me pretending to love me and now he has gotten what he wanted.

-

"Jeongyeon!"

Sana called after her sister that was now locked in her room sobbing.

"Open up please."

It took a while for her to open up but she did.

"Jeongyeon..."

Sana is seeing her sister all sad, crying in her bed.  This was a first.

"Who broke your heart?"

"You do not know him."

"But if I did I would got beat his..."

Sana was interrupted you the door bell.

"I will be back."

Sana goes to the door and opens it and finds herself with some girl she did not know.

"Hello is Jeongyeon here?"

-

I GOT NO IDEAS LEFT FOR THIS CHAPTER :((