𝒯𝑒𝓃

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

- jimin's pov

I could not stop thinking about jeongyeon again. I kept twisting and turning in bed thinking about Jeongyeon and how she makes my heart ache.

Seeing her today at my hidden house that i love to go to made me so delighted. It's every time that I see her that my day enlightens with her presence.

I really wanna see her again. I knew I would not be able to see her that much since I had to be with the contestants and tomorrow was Seulgi's day and she really wanted me to go on a walk with her.

Seulgi was a fun girl but I'm not sure about her yet. The others were also cool too , ugh why they all got to be the same !

There was something about Jeongyeon that made her different than all girls. She is not the type of girl to care about money and stuff which made me surprised since all girls i have met have wanted money.

Still thinking while in bed my sister joy decided to ruin my beautiful thinking.

"Jimin! where did jihyo go I can't find her anywhere?"

Ugh the usual Jihyo has escaped to be with jungkook. Imma beat jungkook's ass if he dares touch jihyo.

"She escaped but don't tell mom or she will kill us three got it?"

Joy just nodded and left the room getting the memo that jihyo was with jungkook.

I am so used to them going to places without their parents knowing and if they ever get caught my mom with kill me first since I am responsible to keeping my little sisters safe from danger.

I just could not let my sister be unhappy like I am right now not being able to have a relationship with a common girl like jeongyeon.

I wanted jihyo to have the happiness I can not have because of our higher royalty rank.

Interrupting my thoughts my maid came in.

"Sir Park , Kang Seulgi wanted to let you know that for tomorrow she wants her maid to be with you two since she needs attention."

"Okay then. You can go goodnight ."

Why did Seulgi need so much assistance? It's gonna be so uncomfortable having her maid following us 24/7 on our date.

Whatever. I just hope I have time tomorrow to see Jeongyeon, that's if I find her.

Where are you Jeongyeon? Why can't I find you ? What do you do ?