𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍

COMMENT AND VOTE -

COMMENT AND VOTE
-

"Jimin, Me and your dad have wanting to plan your wedding with Seulgi."

My family and I were having a family dinner with me and the Kang family about our engagement and I honestly just want to see my beautiful girlfriend.

Weirdly tho my sisters were not here.

"Mom...why do you have to rush this dumb engagement!"

I was beyond pissed they knew I did not want to get married especially to her.

"Jimin! How dare you yell in the the dining table ! Especially with your fiancé and her family here!"

My dad was getting mad at my horrible behavior but I had to say something because I did not want to marry her. I only want to be with Jeongyeon.

"Dad ! I fell in love with someone else okay? Please do not make me do this I love my girlfriend."

"What girlfriend? Seulgi is your only girlfriend!!"

-

"Jeongyeon wake up"

I open my eyes and see that I am not in my room like most days.

"You are finally awake!"

I look at the door and see that joy and Jihyo are standing there.

"Oh my gosh what happened to me that I ended here?"

"We found you in the woods near your home and i brought you here because you looked really tired and sad."

I have no memory of such thing but I believe it.

"Thanks."

"Any day friend. Anyways you said something that got me really confused."

"Yes?"

"You...you told me last night that you were expec— ... expecting a baby."

My eyes widen at her when she mentioned the baby.

"Jihyo, Joy I am so sorry I should have told you guys when I had recently found out but I was so scared that I did not dare talk about to anyone other than my sister."

A tear escapes my eyes. 

"Awe my best friend is gonna be a mommy and that makes me and joy aunts ahhhh."

Both the girls get all gush up with my pregnancy and start hugging me tightly.

After a few minutes they let go and they asked me the thing I love the most.

"You want food?"

"Hell Yea!"

We walked to the kitchen but I paused when I heard jimin and his parents having breakfast with the kangs'.

"Ignore it Jeongyeon."

They grabbed my hand and we headed to where the food was. Let me tell you this room is food heaven.

"Choose anything you want Jeongyeon. You have two to eat for now!"

I listened And let me tell you guys I almost left their house empty of food.

-

HELLOOO JEONGYEONERS IM BACK SORRY FOR THE BIG PAUSE I TOOK ILY ALL AND OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL ALREADY AND IM NOT READY