𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

VOTE AND COMMENT -

VOTE AND COMMENT
-

"What is up my boy."

it had to be Jungkook coming through my door today and at this time at night.

"What do you want ugly ass."

I really could never live in peace in this room without Jungkook interrupting me all the friken time.

"Sorry for ruining your beautiful time "prince".

I could hear his sarcasm.

"Oh thanks for realizing."

I roll my eyes.

"Aye I am here to tell you some news! So I heard your mom say she wants to make the dumb wedding of yours in three months ."

My eyes widen.

"Oooh and There is rumor that you and Seulgi slept together last week."

I get angry at him second comment.

"I did not and I would never sleep with Seulgi, I do not even like her...I like Yoo Jeongyeon!"

Now Jungkook is the one looking at me all weirdly.

"That's cool but like jimin you know getting rid of Seulgi is nearly impossible. Jeongyeon is a poor girl okay? For heavens sake Jimin ! She is a friken servant for your future wife! Your mom would kill you if she found out about you 'affair' with a servant."

"I do not care!"

-

"Who is it sana?"

Jeongyeon rises up from her bed with her still teary eyes. She walks to the living room and finds herself with no other than her cousin.

"Chaeyoung!"

The visitor looks at her and smiles at her. She has not seen her since they were twelve.

"Jeongyeon I missed you! Oh my gosh , why are you sad ?"

Chaeyoung could see that she had been crying since her eyes and nose were red from crying.

"Jeongyeon has boy issues, more like prince issues."

Sana says to their cousin.

"What!? You got yourself a prince ooof girl. I heard those are impossible to have a relationship with since we are the lower class. I guess it a win for you sis !"

But that was not the worst part of Jeongyeon's problems.

"she is sad because that son of a b cheated on her and lied to her about never sleeping with no other women."

"Oof cousin what can I say men are trash as expected."

Jeongyeon kinda laughs at her remark about men.

"I agree, you know what let's go to a bar tonight I have money."

Jeongyeon is not a drinker but she sure would not mind a first time.

"Jeongyeon... I do not know Seulgi might need us."

Jeongyeon rolls her eyes at the mention of that trash.

"Who cares she can care for herself."

"Cousin I friken love you , let's go party tonight and get a mans who will appreciate us."

Jeongyeon is ready to dance the night away.

-

"Brother!"

Jimin is sleeping in his bed peacefully dreaming about Jeongyeon and their beautiful future kids until he is shaken harshly.

"Jimin! You know where Jeongyeon would be ? We can not contact her all day. She had her phone off."

At the mention of her missing made me wide awake. My baby could be in danger and I need to go save her from the danger.

"What do you mean she is gone!"

"Yea! Seulgi is angry because Jeongyeon never entered her room. Jimin i think Seulgi did something to make Jeongyeon disappear from here."

Jimin's thoughts : My heart starts hurting at the thought of Seulgi doing something to hurt my girlfriend that I actually love.

I love you Jeongyeon

-

I LOVE YOU ALL HAPPY READING 📖 TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE THINKING LOL I LOVE YOUR GUYS COMMENTS THEY MAKE MY DAY :(