𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

VOTE & COMMENT

     VOTE & COMMENT

Jeongyeon's Pov

I had gotten my shoes and I was actually satisfied on how they looked and the price was crazy low.

I was happy for only wasting half on what mom had given me. I knew my mom would need it.

I was now on my way but on my way there I saw that Jimin's hidden house was open with the lights on.

Did someone want to rob him! I will not not let that happen!

I run to the house and what surprised me was that it was no one but Jimin.

Great I thought he was to busy with seulgi.

"Hello jeongyeon! I am so gl..."

"Jimin cut it. I am so mad at you do not talk to me please. You make me so mad."

He was making me so sick and I did not like it. Maybe I was slowly starting to hate him who knows.

Nah.

I have this big ass crush on him and doubt it will go away.

"Jeongyeon...i did not mean to offend you that other time with the shoes I am so sorry."

So he feels bad for what he did that's improvement from the rich prince.

"I am really offended you know that..."

I tried saying the rest but I was cut off with a peck on my lips. Jimin fucking park kissed me.

"Hehe I gotta go jeongyeon."

With that Jimin got away from me.

-

I was now home and boy was I so dumb founded. That moment was so shocking. I had my first kiss and it was with the prince of South Korea.

I was probably really red just thinking about it made me get butterflies in my stomach.

I could not deny my big fat crush on him even tho he made me look like a charity case for him to choose on.

"Jeongyeon!"

When I had finally opened up the door to my house I heard the welcome of Sana.

"What took you so long. Mom fell asleep really worried."

Shit. Should I tell her?

"Um i was just really distracted with all the beautiful shoes there was. Plus I made a good bargain on these bad boys."

Sana looked at me like she was not interested in my full details on my little trip.

"Okay. But next time just come earlier."

I just nodded.

"Oh! Jeongyeon. Seulgi wants you to be in the castle tomorrow she is so angry that you haven't came to do your job."

"Okay. I will be there."

Why did Seulgi want me there anyways. I was just there as a helper for mom.

Anyways I maybe stealing her mans and she doesn't even know.

Now who is the real winner.

-

OOOHHH JEONGYEON IS GETTING IT. SHE REALLY BE THIS CONFIDENT OOOF