𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

-

-

"Mom come ! The baby is kicking."

It had been three week since I had gotten out of the hospital and thank god nothing happened to me or the baby.

My mom told me that we have to move from here because she had officially left her job. Also I forgave her for not telling me about my actual dad. She said that she did it because he told her that he did not want her to get pregnant and she was scared of him making her abort.

I forgave her and moved on. That mm was never going to be my dad. Seulgi will never be my sister. She made my whole life a living hell. She always got what I always had.

She was always jealous of me even tho she had the perfect life and everything.

"Jeongyeon help me and mom with the boxes."

Sana says as she gives me light weight ones so I do not hurt the baby.

-

"Jimin! What is that rumor going around that you have a mistress and that she is expecting a baby!"

Mr and Mrs had found out about my relationship with jeongyeon and now they were angry that she was expecting.

" that's true but you should be relieved we broke up and either way the baby will be away from me."

I was bummed about not being close to her but it was for the best. On my side I would break her. I am no good for her.

"You bet she won't be around you no more. You know she could have done this to have your money jimin! You understand that !"

"Say that to your sweet daughter in law."

He was talking about the wrong girl. Seulgi got pregnant to get me and the money.

"Shut it ! Seulgi actually has a high class ranking."

"Yea i guess money always wins for you."

I say and walk away. I could not handle my parents anymore. They always hate the poor for being under payed and they never want to do anything for them.

Me on the other hand wants to be a good king to bring the poor more money and aid.

That is my goal.

-

OMG YOU GUYS FEW MORE  CHAPTERS AND ITS DONE OMG IMMA MISS IT SO MUCH.

SHOULD I DO A SEQUEL ??