𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

VOTE AND COMMENT

       VOTE AND COMMENT

                Jimin's POV

                Jimin's POV

Today was the day ! I was going to a fast date with Seulgi and afterward I was gonna find the cutie girl Jeongyeon. I had planned it all out with Jungkook over the phone after he had his little date with my sister.

I quickly got up of my bed which the maids had chosen my outfit of the day which always consisted of a suit. I quickly dressed up and went to eat breakfast with the whole family.

"Hello my son , how was your sleep?"

My dad had noticed my entrance to the table and I nicely responded to his question.

"I slept good last night."

I politely got to my seat and waited to we got our food served by the waiters.

"Jimin . We saw your lover last night!"

Hearing Jihyo said that made me wanna hit her in the head for being so damn loud about it since our parents could hear.

"Jihyo can you be a little more quiet."

I whispered. My parents kept looking at me as I tried to shush my sisters to say any more embarrassing things.

"Just so you know jiminie, Jeongie is our friend so back off."

I was about to choke on my saliva as we got our food served from the servants.

"No you are not!"

I say in a loud whisper. They just kept teasing me the whole time.

"Yes she is ! We are planning a sleepover soon and we will show you how much of a friend she is to us."

-

Thank god breakfast was over and I could go fetch seulgi who was getting ready by her maids.

I waited a little until I saw that seulgi come out with a beautiful blue gown. She was impressively beautiful but not as much as her.

"Hello Prince Jimin ."

"Hi miss kang you quiet beautiful today."

"How could i not dress nice for a handsome prince like you?"

She gave me one of her death smiles that were really cute in her but all I could think of was jeongyeon.

"You okay Prince Jimin ?"

I was suddenly stopped of my thinking for seulgi.

"Oh yea I am okay. Should we go?"

"Yea but first let me call my maid. JEONGYEON HURRY UP."

When I heard her say that name my eyes stared to the shadow of a figure.

So jeongyeon was here as a maid ?

-

AHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE JIMIN HAS FINALLY FOUND OUT!!!! 🥺💗