𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

"Mom I'll be right back imma go explore this place

"Mom I'll be right back imma go explore this place. I hate being here."

"Sure Jeongyeon. But come back by 3 pm."

Jeongyeon needed to take a little walk to relief some stress she had. It has been five days since they got here and she could not handle it.

She always had to clean up seulgi's room while she was gone hanging out with the prince when it was her time to be with him.

Jeongyeon started to hate that prince. He was totally just a big fat player.

Jeongyeon wanted to wash all her thoughts away by finding somewhere to distract herself.

With ten minutes of walking around the neighborhood she lived in she found a place.

It looked so ugly in the outside but it was a good place for Jeongyeon to think.

Before getting inside tho she knocked to make sure no one actually lived here. With a few soft knocks she didn't get an answer so she just opened the door.

Boy was she in shock the place was so much prettier than the outside. There was furniture and a tv and even a bed that looked to be cleaned and everything.

'Maybe the person that lived here did not want to live here no more.'

Jeongyeon thought.

She took off her shoes and decided to just sit down on the ground. That helped her to concentrate and think.

Sitting down and looking around the pretty room she noticed something that she loved, bubbles.

Jeongyeon without even hesitating grabbed the container and started blowing some.

But everytime she blew bubbles she would rant about something that was making her mind want to explode.

"I hate how Seulgi gets everything"

She blew a bubble.

"I hate this life but i love my family"

Another bubble was blow into the sky.

"I hate the rich"

Bubbles kept going with everything that was bothering her. She did that until she felt she had released everything stuck her mind.

She still had one tho and she didn't get to say it because somebody was trying to get into the house.

"Shit!"

She tried grabbing her shoes but she was too late that someone had gotten a hold of her shoes. By the looks of the shoes it was boy.

With her eyes go up to the boys body.

She made eye contact with the one and only

Jimin.

-

I FINALLY UPDATED AHHHH ILY ALL ♥️ I DONT KNOW WHEN MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE IT COULD BE TOMORROW IT COULD BE NEXT WEEK. BE PATIENT WITH ME U GUYS :(