𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

-

-

It was eight at night and the guests will still here and seulgi made it seem that we loved each other when clearly we did not.

"When is it time to do the gender reveal ? I am so tired I just want to sleep."

I was not having it with this party. I would rather just die at this point.

"okay ! Time for the couple to get pop the balloons to see what my grandkid is going to be."

Finally.

"We put our bets on a boy."

Of course my parents would want a boy after all they are desperate for a boy heir.

I get passed a big black ballon with pink and blue and seulgi gets one too and now we stand next to each other waiting for the audience to count to three.

"Three!"

"Jimin i am pregnant."

Flashbacks of Jeongyeon kept playing in his head. This was way to familiar.

"Two!"

" I do not want it ! Jeongyeon I can't have kids right now."

I was feeling so uneasy.

"One!"

"We are having a boy!"

The flashback of the fireworks were making him emotional. He lost her for reals.

I guess I was lost in my mind that everyone just looked at me. They looked so confused.

"Jimin..."

Seulgi looked at me as I noticed her ballon had already been popped as mine was just in my hand untouched.

I look on the ground and see that there is pink confetti everywhere.

"THEY ARE HAVING A GIRL!"

People cheered as I just stood there.

"Jimin pop your ballon!"

Seulgi said all mad at me.

I do what she tells me to do and leave. This is being processed in my mind and I still don't believe it. I am having a girl and boy.

My dad is going to do anything to take my son away from Jeongyeon once he finds out about her having a boy. Right now he just knows she is expecting but not the gender.

-

|Mr.Park|

"This Can not be happening ! Seulgi can not be having a girl! We worked so hard for them to have a heir and she comes up with this ?"

Mr Park was beyond furious. He could not believe that he was having a granddaughter before a grandson.

"Honey we can not just force her to have a boy that is not how it works trust me I wish we could control it."

"Never in the history of the Parks have we ever had a girl as a first born ! I am telling you something is off."

Mr.Park kept waking back and forth from his desk that he thought of that made his son had been having an affair with and had gotten pregnant.

"Oh my gosh ! That is it ! That dumb maid's daughter that work for the Kang's got pregnant from our son! That means..."

"Honey you mean..."

Mr.Park quickly reacts and sits on his desk trying to find something.

"Wife call up detective Choi, I need him here now!"

Mrs.Park nods and heads to call him.

-

The end is coming :(...