𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝑜𝓃𝑒

VVOTE AND COMMENT -

VVOTE AND COMMENT
-

"Jeongyeon get ready for today at night we will be throwing your gender reveal party with just us four there."

I did not want this day to come knowing jimin was still not taking to me since that night.

He still needed time apparently. He could just tell me he did not want anything to do with me no more.

"Ugh you guys still with that."

"Jeongyeon come on! Stop thinking about my brother he is a little bitch."

"Fine ! I will be there but please let me work in peace. I have to go get Seulgi ready with sana for her party with her friends which I am pretty sure jimin will attend."

"Fine but be here by 8 at night, we will be waiting."

"Okay."

-

"Finally the pregnant single slut is here to get my party outfit together. How does it feel knowing jimin does not care about that disgusting baby you are carrying."

Seulgi says as I get into her room.

"Seulgi please stop talking I am not here to talk about my personal life."

"Just know Jeongyeon, I got jimin all to myself and do not be surprised when your boyfriend chooses me. He will be your ex soon."

"Yea I guess you can have him to himself. Just know tho I had him first and he will only love me."

She gets mad at my words and I swear I could see her fuming of anger.

" get out! I will have your older sister help me."

I laugh as I get out of her room. She has had enough of me and I am glad.

-

"Jeongyeon you have arrived! Oh my gosh you actually came !"

The two sisters say as Jeongyeon came inside their little room out of the  castle that they decorated in blue and pink for both gender colors.

" you guys oh my..."

Jeongyeon wanted to cry because of how beautiful it was."

-

"Jimin..."

Seulgi says.

"No Seulgi I am leaving ! How dare you tell everyone at this party that we are getting married! We are not !"

Jimin runs off and Seulgi Can not take it. She was so mad at him and Jeongyeon. She had to take her own action soon.

-

"Okay so for your gender Reveal we have hired some of these people to throw fire works at 9 so in like two minutes they should be fired up."

Jihyo said as Jeongyeon stood there really nervous. She was not alone when she had her three favorite people here.

"Thanks I..."

She was going to say something but the door interrupted her. She looks at it and see its...

"Jimin?"

"Jeongyeon I am..."

"Sorry you guys but we have to hurry out to the porch before the fireworks get lit up."

Joy says as she pushes them all out to the balcony where they could look at the sky.

"Okay the countdown is up we have ten seconds now."

They counted together.

"FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE."

The fireworks go up and at first a white one goes up but then...

Jeongyeon look at jimin and he looks back at her. He was so confused on what was happening.

"Jimin...we are having a baby boy."

She says with teared up eyes.

"Oh my gosh Jeongyeon!"

Jimin says as he grabs her and kisses her.

"I love you jeongyeon and I am so sorry for all that I made you feel for the past weeks. I want this and to go through it with you."

"Jimin i love you too."

They were about to kiss but they interrupted them.

".get a room will y'all."

-

HAHAJDJDJJR SEULGI MUST BE CRYING NOW SKKKSKSK THEY ARE SO CUTE

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER THE BOOK MIGHT BE COMING TO AN END SOON