𝒯𝓌𝑜

-She is so beautiful

-She is so beautiful. her dark brown eyes staring into mine.-

Jimin thought to himself as he stared at the girl in front of him who he has bumped into. His moment was later interrupted with a girl who kept screaming at the girl they looked like they were sisters and it seems she was looking for her.

Helping each other up Jimin didn't get to say good bye because he was dragged by jungkook.

"Jimin come on let's go before your mother notices you escaped the palace you know she wants you home all the time."

"I guess."

-

"Who was that girl either way ?"

"I don't know but I wish I did she is beautiful."

Jungkook was shocked he has never seen his friend so whipped for a girl before. He was glad he was falling for one tho.

"Oo Prince Park is in love with this girl I see."

Jimin does not like being teased because it made him shy and uneasy.

Was he really in love?

-

" Sana Im telling you that dude was so handsome and tall

" Sana Im telling you that dude was so handsome and tall. He had really nice hair and omg his eyes were amazing."

Sana was surprised to see jeongyeon so into a dude she barely met.

"Jeongyeon! Sana! Come help me with the food."

Their mom had just came from the grocery store with items to make kimchi for the kang family.

-

"Mom jeongyeon fell in love with a dude today."

When sana said that her younger sister hit her with the spatula she was using.

"Omg who did you meet sweetheart?"

Hearing her daughter being in love warmed her.

"Oh nobody Sana is just lying ha."

"Oh that's bad but good news sweetie I signed you up for the royalty contest!"

Jeongyeon right then in there dropped whatever she had in her hand and felt like she was just shot in the heart. Her competing to be a princess and wife of the probably bratty prince who did not care about anything else but money yea no thanks .

"They are announcing the winners tonight."

'Hope they reject my application'

Jeongyeon thought to herself.

She hopes...

-

VOTE AND COMMENTS PLEASE I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING WHILE READING I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCHHHH