𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE

            Park Jimin's POV

Park Jimin's POV

"Jimin I am so jealous of you my friend you got so many girls to choose from . Me over here got to find myself a wife."

My friend taehyung said as both of us went back to the castle before my mom noticed I was gone.

I hated this royalty life not being able to go outside that damn place. Me , Jungkook , and Taehyung would always escape to go to the market outside the city.

I loved just being able to be surrounded by people that got to do what they wanted.

I hated how my parents want me to marry at so young. I should be the one to choose my bride and meet her through my own not through my parents way.

"You can have all those girls buddy . I'm not interested in them ."

Finally we were at the castle. We got inside the castle quietly getting away from the guards we ran quickly to the main hallway which we weren't seeing and bam !

I bumped into someone that was also running trying to look for something. Both of us fell and with such big impact the girl fainted.

I looked at her. She was the girl I had just bumped not so long ago. I couldn't believe i have the opportunity to see her again.

I could not stop thinking about her. I would often have dreams about her beauty. Seeing her face to face in my own castle made my heart beat quickly . Is she one of the contestants ?

" Jimin! Bro what the heck what you do to this girl?"

"Stop talking v and come help me to take her to my room so she can rest. It looks like she hasn't slept."

Both of us gently grabbed her and hurried into my room before we get caught.

- yoo jeongyeon POV

where am I ? Don't tell me I got kidnapped by someone.why is the room so beautiful?

"Oh I see you have woke up."

Where is that voice coming from? I turned around to the left of the bed and see a boy laying beside me and with that I let a scream that made the boy quickly cover my mouth.

"Shhh my mom is gonna hear you and kill my ass."

"Wait! I know you! You are the boy from that market me and my sister went to."

"Yup that me hello I am Jimin , prince park Jimin and future king."

Shit ! The boy I have a crush on is the damn prince. Why did I fall in love with a prince ??

Park Jimin you a hot one that I can't like.

"Sorry for bothering you prince i should probably go bye."

And with that I ran out his room trying to find my mom.

Oh my gosh I have met the prince of the family park and my dumb ass had to be seen fainting in front of the prince.

How embarrassing can I be? I should really practice being less clumsy and getting lost easily Because Im always getting lost everywhere.

Park Jimin is a forbidden crush for me either way. Who am I trying to impress he's gonna end up falling In love with someone that isn't me.