𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

                 Jimin's Pov

              Jimin's Pov

It was now five in the afternoon which means that my date with Seulgi is officially over. I was kinda glad since the date was kinda uncomfortable.

She was so touchy and needy that I could not really enjoy it. I think she is really pretty but I'm not to sure about her yet...

Out of all the contestants there are only two left Seulgi and rosé. I have my date with rosé which I really was not looking forward to since it would be the same as Seulgi.

I was just finally relieved that I could now go to my secret hide out to see if jeongyeon would be waiting for me. I will just need to dial Jungkook to cover me.

I quickly grab my phone and dial jjk. I tried once and his phone sent me to a voicemail.

"Helllo It jeon jungkook speaking and I can't get to the phone right now because I am super busy call me later peace!"

Ugh friken jungkook i need you right now I got to know if jeongyeon is there. I tried three more times and by then I have given up on seeing jeongyeon.

I really miss you Jeongyeon.

I am laying on my bed so hopeless waiting for stupid jungkook to answer my damn calls and nothing is happening. Is it a sign that jeongyeon is not present.

"Hey older bro ! Why you so mad?"

Great it is my little ready to make my day even worse with her stupid remarks.

"Joy can you leave please I am about to loose my mind."

She kept looking at me with a weird face. But then it quickly turned to a big smirk.

"Ooo I know why my little brother is so cranky... u ... miss your future girlfriend Jeongyeon don't you ?"

She was teasing me again and boy was she so annoying. Me and Jeongyeon pff my mom would never let that happen.

"Joy if you are going to talk about nonsense you just be quiet you know."

She looked at me with a down face.

"Wow Jimin Thanks I guess I won't be able to help you escape to see Jeongyeon."

What she said made my eyes widen. Joy wants to help me escape the palace to see Jeongyeon . Boy was that a first.

"Joy! Please help me ! I promise to be the best brother ever."

Joy kept quiet at my request and kept thinking about it.

"Mmm that sounds reasonable but I want you to keep Jeongyeon safe for me and jihyo...she seems so fragile and small that she must be protected."

Damn what joy just said made me realize how right she is. Jeongyeon might be pretending to be strong when she might now be.

"I promise you park joy that Jeongyeon will be safe in my hands do not worry. I will never ever let anything bad happen to her."

I gave joy a smile of assurance.

"Okay my boy let's get you out of the palace before mom comes looking for you."

Jimin quickly got up from his bed and put on his clothes he wore when leaving the house. He would not want to be seen as the prince outside of the palace.

-

I was now walking through the village of the maids and workers of the house. I was kinda upset of the place the workers worked since they deserved a better place to live.

My parents really should care for everyone. But what could I expect they put money over anything and everyone even their own children.

But enough of that bullshit. I am finally on my way to my secret house around the village. I am so happy to be going back to my place that I always let my emotions out to myself.

I was so happy that also Jeongyeon could do the same here. It was so inviting to have her here all the time. Now I hope she is here today.

Walking for a little bit more I have finally made it to my place. And to my luck jeongyeon seem to have been here. I quickly ran in and saw that nobody was here at the moment.

It was such a bummer.

I went to where I put the little gift I got jeongyeon and it seem she did not like it since she had opened it but did not take it.

I am so disappointed I thought she was gonna like it. After all they are good shoes that she needed and here she is rejecting them.

I opened the box I had wrapped the shoes in and saw a paper on top of the shoes.

Shit! It's a letter from jeongyeon. My whole face turned red as I opened the letter. Why would she have the need to make me a letter?

Without hesitation I slowly opened the letter and red it to myself out loud.

Im the card it read :

'thanks for the little gift jiminie it's beautiful :)) but...I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE CHARITY CASE SO STOP WITH THE GIFTS!!! - with love j'

Shit! I never meant to offend her but I guess I did. I really am so stupid.

I was just trying to be a little nice and give her a little surprise and it turned into a horrible mess. I should really use my damn brain next Time.

I am going to have to apologize to her soon or else she is always going hate me. Which is the last thing I want. All I want now is for me and her to be friends.

She is the coolest girl that I have ever met and I do not want to loose her over a little gift that was meant to be taken in good way.

I never wanted this to happened.

'Thump'

I was suddenly surprised by a loud foot noise outside and I saw that someone was coming in. I checked outside my window and saw a shadow of a person.

Who would be here at this time?

I only knew of one person that it could be and I really hoped it was who I thought. Could it be who I am thinking ?? Or an Mmm I just hallucinating shit now because hells no i am going to get the hell out of here.

I saw how the shadow got closer and the door slowly opens revealing someone I knew.

"Jeongyeon?"

-

I ENDED IT HERE !

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT EVERYONE 💗 I AM SO SLEEPY SO GOODNIGHT 😴💤

AND OMG BTS AT THE GRAMMYS WHAT V GOT TO MEET H.E.R AND HAND HER GRAMMY OMG HIS FACE WHEN HE GAVE IT TO HER. THEY ARE SO CUTE

PEACE ✌🏽