𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

-

"When are you gonna tell jimin..."

We were both cleaning up Seulgi's room when Sana decided to bring it up after a whole week of finding out.

  " Sana, Please do not bring it up right now."

" sorry, I am just really curious."

"Well...nope"

"When then?"

"I plan to but something in me does not want him to know."

I was going to but nothing would come out. I am so nervous on how he will react.

"Do it today."

-

Sitting down in the garden bench I start thinking of what I heard Sana tell me; to do it today which put so much peer pressure on me. I really do not know anything on what to do.

My thoughts were going crazy that I freaked out when I felt someone cover my eyes with their hands.

"Ahhh"

I yelled and the person freaked out.

"Oh my gosh I..."

I look back and see it was jimin.

"Oh my i am so sorry jimin!"

I went up to him and hugged him and kissed him.

" I guess that is what I get for trying to scare you."

"Don't do it again."

I say as I sit back on the bench, jimin sits right next to me as well.

"Jimin..."

I look at him.

"Yes."

"When do you plan on having children?"

Jimin's eyes widen at my sudden question.

"Um...wow...I"

I could tell I made him feel nervous.

"I'm sorry if..."

"No it is okay. I actually want kids after I become king or a little after getting married."

His reply made me feel so queasy.

"What would you do if you got a girl pregnant out of marriage?"

I look at him hoping he would not think much of it.

"Jeongyeon! Please never say that! If that were to happen my parents would kill me and my whole life would be ruined! I would not be the same with a child out of marriage , as a prince I can't be having kids with random women."

I feel like shit, I want to cry so much from this. Is it the pregnancy or is it just me being a little emotional wreck.

"Oh. Jimin, I have to go my mom wants me home before dark."

I peck his cheek and head but before I leave jimin grabs my wrist.

" you need me to go with you?"

I smile at him but then we hear Seulgi coming, calling out for her prince.

"No i am okay, anyways your future wife is calling you."

He looks at me kinda sad and bummed but does not hesitate and leaves.

When leaving out of the palace, I just cried and stopped in the woods to cry as long as I wanted.

Jimin does not want a child with me.

-

BUSHEHEHHEHRJE JIMIN IS SO MEAN WHYYYY

ANYWAYS ILY ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY YALL ARENT CRYING BECAUSE OF JIMINNN