𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎

-

-

"Come on Jeongyeon let us three plan your gender reval party!"

It has been a week and jimin has been ignoring me. Every time we bump into each other in the halls he just gives me a big stare and leaves.

Now here i was at night having a sleepover with  my sister and my two besties Jihyo and Joy.

"I do not know."

I did not want to do a gender reveal knowing it would be sad just being me by myself being happy for this little one.

"Come on ! it will be just us four anyway we can make it somewhere private. Me and Joy have our ways."

"Come on sis you need to accept this. It will be fun."

"Fine."

I say in defeat.

"Yay."

They all said and continued eating their pizza before falling asleep.

-
(Jimin)

I could not sleep. So much was running through my head and the baby was now one of my biggest problems and with that Seulgi too.

I love Jeongyeon but right now was not the time for her to be pregnant. I always made sure to use protection with her how can this happen.

I need to get some water. I get up and head down the stairs to see that someone was also pretty hungry since they kept getting random foods and putting them on a plate.

When they finally close the fridge I see that it is Jeongyeon. Now I am not surprised since she is now eating for two.

"Oh sorry for taking your food I will just..."

Before she could put the food back in the fridge I grabbed her wrist and stopped her from doing anything.

"No it is okay I only came for some water."

I say in a low voice as I let go of her wrist.

"Thanks I am sorry for taking your food."

I smile at her.

"Well now you have to eat for two."

"Yea they are pretty hungry."

"They?"

I was so confused.

"I call them they because I do not know they gender yet and calling them it sounds like I hate them."

She was something else for sure. That's why I fell for her.

"Jeongyeon I am so sorry for the way I treated you for the past week."

She started eating pickles with peanut butter and looked at me.

"No it is fine. I get you and I will respect your decision. I will raise my child by myself do not worry."

I get real hurt at her words. Did I sound like a jerk?

"Jeongyeon...I am sorry for reals. I need to process this more longer. How will I tell my parents about this?"

"I get you jimin. Do not worry about me, I will leave your life soon."

She tells me all angry and heads to the room with all the food she grabbed off the fridge.

-

I LOVE JEONGYEON YALL GOODNIGHT