Chapter 6

German's POV

I can't believe Angie just hang up.

I thought she still loves me, but then I was wrong.

Maybe I should start a new fresh and start dating? I mean she never coming back and don't love me. So why shouldn't I?

I pick up my phone and starts to tast in Priscilla's number then I presses the green button. She took it right away.

"Hey German, what do you want? Priscilla ask a bit angry.

"Hey, I know I canceled the date, but I was wondering if you would like to take that date with me today?" I ask a bit nervous.

"Yes German, I would love to" Priscilla says nearly screaming.

"Ok, I pick you up at 8 and take you on the best resturant here in Buenos Aires" I say.

"Okey, bye German see you later" Priscilla says.

"Bye" I say.

*19:50*

I'm just sitting in the sofa staring at the wall when I suddenly thinks about what the clock is. So I take up my phone from my pocket and sees down at the phone.

"Shit, I'm gonna pick up Priscilla in under than 10 minutes" I say to myself.

Then I run up to my room takes on a nice suit and some perfume.

I then run down to take on my shoes and jacket when suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I go to open the door and sees Angie standing there with her suitcase.

"Angie what are you doing here?" I ask confused.