Chapter 13

Angies POV

I just froze, My heart was pounding in my chest, I looked around the whole restaurant was staring at me, Just waiting for my answer to his question, the question that will change my whole life for ever.

After looking around the restaurant seeing all of the eyes staring at me, I looked back down at German. He looked scared,

"German... I" I started but he cut me off.

"Angie, if I am rushing in to this I am sorry" He said sounding worried.

"German you didn't let me finish, I would love to become Mrs. Castillo" I said, with a massive smile across my face.

He stood up put the ring on my finger then looked me in the eye. He came closer hugged me and then kissed me on the cheek.

He then whispered "I am so happy that we are going to be together forever, I love you soon to be Mrs. Castillo"

We both say back down and then he winked at me. I just looked at him.

He will be my husband soon. I'm so happy and lucky to be with him.

After our lovely meal, German payed and then often me his hand I held it tight and he took me through a park. It was night so the only light was the moon. German put his jacket around me and then held my hand again. We walked and walked along the path intill we stopped in our tracks, he turned to face me, Held my waist, pulled me in closer, and then kissed me. Under the moonlight.

When we broke apart there was only one thing I could say,

"German who's telling Violetta?".