Chapter 12

German's POV

I'm standing at the bottom of the stairs when suddenly Angie comes down. I'm just standing there staring at her.

"Uhm German Is something wrong do I have something in my face or Am I..." Angie says before I interrupt her.

"No Angie Your beautiful" I say smiling.

"You're not so bad yourself" Angie says smiling back.

"So will this beautiful lady come with me to the best restaurant here in Buenos Aires?" I ask.

"No" Angie says sarcastic.

"What? Why?" I ask worried.

"Haha German It was a joke" Angie says.

"Oh, good I was a bit scared there" I say whilst laughing.

Then we go out the door with our arms linked and starts to go to the restaurant.

When we get there we order a table then sits down.

"What do you want to eat and drink Angie?" I ask smiling.

"The same as you" Angie says smiling.

Then we waving to the waiter to come and take our orders.

"So what do you like to drink?" Asks the waiter.

"Two red wine, thank you" I say.

"Okey, do you want to order the food now too or later" Asks the waiter.

"We can order It now. Two meats with potatoes and sauce, thank you" I say.

"Okey, the drink and food will come in a few minutes" Says the waiter then goes.

I take Angie's hands an holds them.

"Angie It's something I would like to ask you for a long time now" I say.

"Okey, just tell me" Angie says worried.

I let her hands and goes down on one knee and pulls out a box with a diamond ring in.

"Angie Carrara will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" I ask.