Chapter 29

Angie's POV-

I have no idea why I think German is lying but I know that he is, He is panicking about something but I just need him to tell me it would make everything a lot easier. I told him about David, I think he should tell me about this woman.

"German, you know I will never leave you" I said one evening when me and him were sitting on the sofa together,

"Of course, and I will Never leave you either, and I am so excited for a few weeks, when we can offically promise each other that" He says before kissing my forehead.

"I'm excited for that too, But German?" I said, I am going to ask him who this woman is I thought to myself.

"Yes, Angie" He replied, Here we go I thought.

"I know you didn't want me to ask you again, but , Who was that woman from the other day?" I asked and looked at him expecting an answer soon.

"That woman is Diana Jones" He replied,

"And......." I said wanting him to carry on.

"Well that's it really" He replied, I knew there had to be more.

"Are you sure?" I asked, before I was going to give up and ask her myself.

"Okay.." He said while sitting up.

"Don't laugh and don't worry" He then said,

"I won't" I was now beginning to get a bit frustrated,

"So in high school, I used to have a massive crush on her but I don't now because I love you and no one else, I just really love you Angie" He finished,

'okay so she might course trouble' I thought to myself as i snuggled back in to German's arms.

"I love you too German" I said still thinking.

German told me not to worry I thought but I am going to worry now because I know she is here to ruin things.

I was now becoming a bit upset and I felt ill, I was letting my tears run down my face because I knew If I lifted my hand to wipe them away german would look at me and ask me what the matter was and I don't want to say why so I just left them.

Hi

I am so sorry for not updating anything for ages, I am working on a chapter for my other book too 'the BucketList' I am just so sorry about not updating.

~ meg200013