Quick A/N

There won't be an update for the next while, I'm writing a long chapter that'll add to the story.

I am adding more of a sharp flavor to the story, I cried while writing the first 2000 words of the chapter, I was up all night and it's still not finished.
It will be posted in the next few days, I'm going to be updating my original story, please if you'd like to please read my other book.

I'm going to be featuring Oc's in this book, I will add up to 15 of YOUR ocs comment the character sheet. I made a reference below!
Just know I'm not trying to strip the original Sallyface story, Its called a fanfiction. I've seen fanfictions that completely take apart the story of the book, changed the appearance of the characters and changed every bit of the story.

I'm trying to keep the story together! The back story is the same, but Henry and Lisa aren't together, everyone is alive.

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Birthdate:
Zodiac:
Looks(Eye color, Hair, skin tone ectera):
Personality:
Short Back story:
Sexual preference:
Relationship status:

Have fun in the comments! Don't get mad if your character isn't in the chapters to come! I'll be picking 15-20 ocs out of a hat.

I am adding more fictional beings (vampires, Werewolves, witches, aliens stuff like that)

Okay have a good day

-Zach 💕