7# Babysitting

SCOTT

"Thanks for helping me out Scott." you chirped dropping your book bag on the floor sitting on the couch.

"Of course! Anything to help out my girlfriend." he smiled leaning over pressing a quick kiss to your lips.

"Ew!" a small voice chimed in. Your little sister stood in front of the both of you with her arms crossed across her chest.

"You're give my sister cooties!" Scott held his hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry!" you laughed patting Scott's knee.

"That's what boyfriends and girlfriends do. Scott this is my sister." the little girl scowled at Scott, her bottom lip in a slight pout.

"Nice to meet you. I like your dress." Your sister didn't budge, she continued to glare at Scott. You decided to break the ice.

"Hey, you want to give Scott a makeover?" you smiled.

"Wait what." you elbowed Scott in the stomach forcing a smile. "Yeah!'" your sister ran down the hall you believe to get her large make up kit.

"What?! I don't want to have make up all over me!" Scott whispered.

"If you do it, I'll give you a little something later." you smiled running your hand along his thigh.

"Fine." he agreed eagerly.

STILES

"Do I have to." Stiles whined as you pulled him inside forcefully.

"Please Stiles! I don't want to watch him alone!" you cried out. Stiles stumbled into your house with a glare. Your brother walked into the room with a batman action figure in hand.

"Dude! I love batman." Stiles said excitedly. You smiled and rolled your eyes at how his attention could shift so fast along with his mood.

"Hey little man, can I see that." your brother smiled handing him the action figure.

"I like this guy." he pursed his lips in a smile jerking a thumb toward your little brother. You laughed crossing your arms across your chest.

"What did I tell you, you'd like him." You watched Stiles interact with your little brother. Stiles ruffled your brothers hair walking back toward you.

"I'll be back babe, I'm going to go grab my batman action figures."

DEREK

You stood outside of Derek's loft and gave a few loud knocks to the wooden door.

"Derek!" you shouted unsure if he could hear you. You heard footsteps approaching the door. He opened the door his gaze hard but softening when his eyes landed on yours.

"What are you doing here, and who is that?" he pointed to your brother in your arms.

"This is my little brother, say hi to Derek." you smiled grabbing your brothers arm waving it for him. Your brother hid himself in your shoulder.

"Look you scared him Derek." you pouted patting your siblings back.

"Can you help me babysit?" you adjusted your brother on your shoulder. His eyebrows raised in unison,

"what?" You rolled your eyes,

"Please Der." he sighed opening the door wider for you to come in.

"Just don't let him break anything." you placed your brother on the ground. Your brother ran off giving you a chance to be alone with Derek. You smiled pressing your body against his resting your palms on his chest.

"Don't be such a sourwolf he's not that ba-" a loud crash interrupted your conversation. Derek's head snapped to the side glaring at your little brother who knocked over his punching bag. Derek's deadly gazed turned back toward you and you winced in response.

"I'm sorry?"

Sorry there was no Isaac :(