-26

11am
+bang chan

i wake up to an empty bed, memories of last night flooding my mind. i sigh and get up to find eunhae.

the hushed whisper of voices is heard from the lounge, i head down there expecting to see eunhae and jaehyun on the sofa together instead everyone apart from the two and jeongin sits, looking at a piece of paper.

'guys? what is this? where's eunhae?' i say, walking in.

'she's fucking gone with jaehyun.' yerim says. 'he took her.'

'he fucking what?' i shout. 'why didn't any of you fucking tell me?'

'we didn't realise until yerim woke up half an hour ago. he must've taken her this morning.' hyunjin says calmly.

'here.' felix pushes a piece of paper to me.

'woojin, you knew?' i say throwing the paper on the floor

'chan, i confronted him about him leaving i didn't know he'd do this.' he speaks, still looking down.

'you didn't tell us?' i ask, irritated.

'i threatened him. told him to stop fucking around with us, do you think if i fucking knew he'd kidnap eunhae i wouldn't tell anyone?' he says, his voice becoming louder as he stands up. he pushes past the others and comes towards me.

'both of you fucking grow up!' seungmin shouts, scaring everyone. 'what fucking matters is that eunhae is with fucking taeyong. who if you both weren't too busy fucking fighting, might remember almost slit her fucking neck!'

the room goes silent and seungmin breathes in heavily, looking at the two of us. he sits down and the room is glossed in silence.

'what are we going to do?' i huff, everyone still silent.

'we can't just go straight away.' jisung says, 'they'll be expecting that.'

'we need to go and see hui.' sooyoung says. 'last time we saw him was a month ago, he'll know what's happened or at least if they went to town.'

'we'll let's go.' i say, standing up.

'hey. there's less of us, jeongin cannot leave the house, neither can hyunjin because in the odd chance jeongin does get angry we don't know what the fuck he could do.' changbin says.

'yerim, seungmin, hyunjin and jeongin will be here. the rest of us get ready to go fast.'