Chapter 2

Iris p.o.v.

Ringg!!
I groan and turn off my alarm clock. I stretch and go straight to the hot shower. I get dressed in some casual clothes and do my hair and makeup.

I go downstairs and grab a yogurt and sit at the island in the kitchen

I go downstairs and grab a yogurt and sit at the island in the kitchen. I see my Mom fixing my Dad's tie which was cute. I was so happy for some reason even if I was going to school. Maybe it's that whole new attitude I have waiting to come out of me.

It was almost seven o'clock so I grab my bag and go to my car.  I drive to the new school and park my Camaro with style. New school new attitude. Maybe bad ass attitude.

As I get out I hear some whistles and whispers.
Some guy yells, "Hey babe, nice ride!"

I  turn to him and see him smirking I gave him a smile and yelled back "Thanks, lover boy!"

I go to the office and ask the lady at desk," I'm new here and was wondering if I can get my schedule."

She nods and asks," Your name?"

"Iris Lee"

She prints my schedule and calls a girl over she was really pretty and reminded me a lot of Jade same dyed hair.
She took the schedule out of my hand.

She says,"Let's see here...OH! By the way my name is Julissa but you can call me Jewels and it looks like we have the first three periods together and lunch but nothing else." I stare at her and she was exactly like Jade; loud and quirky.

" Well my name is Iris and that's all you need to know about me," I say with a smirk at the end

She laughs and smiles at me and says,"Well I might call you short stuff since you are pretty short and I like your fierce. Rumors are spread fast luckily no one knows who was the girl doing doughnuts this morning." 

she winks and get out the office.

"I already like you too!" I say with a laugh at the end.

She walks with me to my locker and I grab the books I need . Then she walks to class with me. I sit in the back of the class and Jewels sits in front of me.