Chapter 3

Iris P.o.v.

We arrive at the party and already see some teenagers past out on the front yard. I guess that the parties in movies are the same in real life. We all get out and go inside and I go straight to the kitchen.The twins already are dancing with some guy. A guy hands me a beer so I grab it and Jewels takes it out of my hand.

"Hey!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me over the music.

"You can't drink you're the driver remember" she says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and just got a cup and went to the dance floor. Jewels joins me and is holding the beer I had before. I just glared at her but I gave up after a while because I wanted to have fun tonight. never had experience this party life before. All I know I'm getting high off all this adrenaline.

We dance for awhile until I feel a pair of hands on my bare stomach. I turn around and see that it's lover boy.. oh god! (Note the sarcasm). I fake smile at him and go back to dancing I can feel him literally on me. I try to ignore him but he just got closer and closer suffocating me with some cheap cologne. Sorry its no Armani! 

He pulls me to a side and I pout my lip and say, "I was having fun."

He smirks and says "but I want to show you something."

I sigh and follow him getting a sick feeling in my gut so I ask," What are you showing me?"

"I can't tell you," he answers coldly.

He takes me into a room and I felt like I went paler than what I already was after I hear the door click. He grabs my waist harshly to drag me closer to him. That's going to leave some bruising. He is wasted and probably thinks I am too. I try pushing him off but his strength being twice as strong as mine. I bit his arm and that didn't do nothing. Alcohol has him so intoxicated he can't feel pain. 

"Feisty..I love it ,but tonight you're mine." He says with a devilish smile.

I started tearing up because I didn't want to lose my virginity to a douche and for falling for the oldest trick in the book.  He starts pulling the zipper on my shirt down until the door breaks down and I find lover boy on the floor being beat up by some guy in a leather jacket. I was a little confused but just dried my tears away so I wouldn't mess up my makeup. I zip back up my shirt and I find lover boy on the ground past out and my hero was..Austin.

I hug him making me feel protected in his arms. He smelled so good even with some weed, and beer stench on him. I don't care if it is not Armani anymore. I kicked Arron while he's unconscious on the floor. He grunts a little and  I go out in the hall trying to figure out what just happened.

After awhile he asks," Do you want to go for a walk?" I nod and we go downstairs together. I see Tiffany giving me a thumbs up which made me blush. We walk down the sidewalk quietly for a second.

"Thanks for saving my ass again." I said

" No problem I just didn't want you or any other girl in that room getting hurt especially from Arron." He said with a stern look.

"why did you do it, don't you do the same thing with every girl?"I asked 

"It's different I always get consent before having sex with someone," he says with a smirk.

So that was lover boys name. I was disappointed that  I couldn't fight him. We walk to a bench near by and sat down looking at the stars. 

"Iris, so what are you up to tomorrow," he says with a smirk.
"Nothing I guess just stay home." I answered him.
"Wanna hang tomorrow with me and my friends?"

"As long as we aren't stealing ." I say jokingly.

"No why would we do that.." he says with a chuckle that can make me any girl fall for his charms.

"Don't bad boys do that?"I ask.

"No. Unless you want me to steal you." He says smirking.
He stares at me which made me blush. His eyes caught mine and I was now staring at his dark green eyes. He started to lean in and I a little until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered

" Heyy cannn you *hic* pick ussss upp." Jewels slurs.

"Yea I'm on my way."
I see that Austin is already off the bench rubbing the back of his neck. I guess he heard my conversation with Jewels.

We walk back to the party and I spot Jewels throwing up in the front yard. That was gross.  I grab her and put her in the car. I told her to stay so I could find the twins Austin helped me and he found Tiffany and I found Taylor we get out of that party. Austin helped me put in the twins. I smiled at him as I leaned against my car. He leaned up against me and was about to kiss me again until Jewels had to be a cock blocker and honk. 

He just smirked and gave me his phone and said," Here give me your number so I can call you tomorrow and pick you up." 

"Who said I was going?" I smirk back at him. 

I type my number in and then got in my car.

"Maybe not tomorrow but any other day yes." I tell him getting in my car.

I started driving off and the girls were all drunk I didn't even know if I should bring them to their homes so I just drove to my house.
I pulled them all in my room my parents were still not home so I didn't try to shut them up. They all past out somewhere in my room. I was falling asleep until I got a text.

Good night beautiful - Austin

Sorry if it's short. I'll make the next one longer. The guy in the picture is Arron.