Chapter 6

In first period I sat in the same spot as I did Friday just to see what Austin would do. He ended up lifting me off the chair trying to put me in a different seat while I was squirming and squealing all over the place. I guess this is how I flirt. I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face.

Jewels was laughing so hard and the teacher gave Austin and I a slip to head to detention for causing disruption when he was teaching. Jewel was batting her eyelashes at me.

I feel like I'm actually opening up to the world with him. Nothing is holding me back to acting this way. Class hadn't even started but life's always unfair. It took us like ten minutes to get to detention because we kept clowning around in the hallways. The teacher was passed out on his desk and all Austin's friends are in here and I look like a freshman in this room. Little me with so many tall hot guys.

Austin gets my attention by nudging me and signaling me with his head that we are leaving. We get out of the class and we head outside.
"Won't the teacher get up?" I asked the boys.
They laughed and Nick says,"Don't worry about him he's always sleepy."

"Because we put melatonin in his coffee." Trevor said heading out the school doors.

We headed to Nick's car. Him being the driver and  Daniel on the passenger seat Trevor and Austin  sat in the back and I had to sit In the middle where it was so uncomfortable. Why am I hanging with all these guys.

We went to an alley and Austin slid against the brick wall and I just stud there awkwardly. Nick and Trevor were rolling a blunt while Daniel was putting some music. It doesn't surprise me that they have weed. That night of the party that's all you smell entering the house.I might hit it too if it gets passed to me. They start passing it around. I already feel high with all the second hand smoke.

Austin passes me the blunt and when I leaned in he grabbed my hand and blew his smoke all in my face. I just glared at him. I did something little shy me never would have done. I sat on his lap and got close to his lips. I blew all my smoke into his lips. The other guys had there jaws to the ground like if they just seen me flash them. I hit it a few times before passing it along.

We all got hungry so we headed to a pizza parlor. We were all laughing super hard at everything Nick says because he was that funny high type. A waitress came and was flirting with all the guys and she did get there attention I just sat there annoyed. She came back with our drinks and she purposely dropped my drink all over my shirt.

All the guys were silent I ran to the bathroom and tried drying my shirt with paper towels. This is another day where I mess up my clothes. I groaned and I heard a knock on the door I frustrated yelled,"What!"

Austin chuckles and in his husky voice says, " Here take my hoodie."

I open the door and he has the cutest smile and hands me his hoodie. I close the door on his face and take off my shirt and swap it with his hoodie. I open the door and find him staring at me for a moment.  I blush and thank him.
He had a devilish smile with a plan. He told me we are going to pretend to date to make the waitress jealous. He started to wrap his arm around me and she noticed. I also notice all the tattoos on his arm. He started kissing my cheek getting back to reality. You could see her temper rise because her face was blood shot red. When she left he let go and started to eat his pizza. For a moment I didn't want him to let go but I ate my pizza too. They were all shocked that I almost finished the whole pizza but then again it's my favorite and I was high.

We ended up sneaking back into school before the teacher woke up. The bell rang and I went to my locker to put everything up. I should have done it before I headed out with the guys. Jewels met up with me at my locker. She had a huge grin on her face. It was actually creepy.