Chapter 23

*Early morning*

I feel the bed next to me and don't feel Austin. I stretched my arms and legs and went for the shower. Austin was showering and damn did he look good all the water going down his abs.
I join him in the shower and he wipes the soap from his eyes.
"Do you mind?" I ask grabbing some shampoo and scrubbing it on my hair.

"Not at all, kitten." He smirks.

We got out the shower and wrapped a towel around ourself. I decided to put my hair into a messy bun and just put some mascara on. I put one of the band shirts they were selling last night and some leggings.

I packed all my stuff and go out where all my friends are waiting for us.

"Did you sleep good Iris." Daniel ask.

"Yeah, why." I say.

"I didn't with all of your "oh Austin"  he mimicked me.

"I knew you were lying!"Dean yells.

I got all red these guys were so shameless. We get in our cars and head to a diner near by. We head inside and get a table.

"I want chocolate chip pancakes!" I yell like an obnoxious kid.

"Wow Austin really got you feeling good." Hayley says laughing.

Austin just blushes and squeezes my knee.

"What are we doing Friday for your birthday, Austin?" Trevor asks.

"Oh yea, I have no idea something small why don't we head out to the beach." Austin smirks down at me.

"That sound great." Taylor and Tiffany say in unison.

We all started laughing.

Our food got to our table and we ate in peace. We paid the bill and started heading home.

Austin dropped me and Hayley off at our house. Austin gave me a tight hug and a kiss before leaving. I'm head over heels for this guy nothing could change my mood about him. Our parents weren't home like always so we decided to have a girls night in. She still lived with us since the wedding was not signed by me so it was suspended. Dean and her are going out but not married.She wanted to do my makeup since cosmetology is her major in school right now.

She was doing an ombré blue on my hair. I was looking through Instagram and seeing I got a whole bunch of new followers. I had some good comments on my last post of a picture of Austin, Kellin, Matty and me.

"What do you think, should I get this record deal?" I ask Hayley.

"To be honest I would take it, you won't get another opportunity like that again." Hayley responds.

"But what about school." I question again.

"You can finish high school online, aren't our parents rich enough." Hayley says after pulling me into the restroom.

She washes my hair and I then wraps a towel around my hair.

She combs my hair and blow dries my hair.

"I gotta tell you something." I blurt out of nowhere.

"What's up?" She says to busy with my hair.