Chapter 24

*Monday morning*

The most annoying noise wake me up and I turn off the alarm and head to the shower Austin follows me in the shower.

"Can I join?" Austin ask.

I nod my head and we get in the warm shower. Austin has morning wood and is poking me every 2 seconds. I grabbed it making him smirk.

"Do you need help?" I ask Austin.

He is caught off guard when I start stroking him. Making it slippery because of the water. He starts kissing my neck and going down to my cleavage. He pulls me up and presses me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around his torso. It slips in slowly making me moan.

"Shh, kitten we don't want Hayley to catch us," He seductively whispered.

I bit my lip while he kept thrusting in. Small moans would escape from my mouth. I felt him throbbing inside me making both of us come at the same time.

We finished our shower fast and got change. We were already running late and I needed to cover some scratches from my face.

"What happened to your face kitten?" Austin asked.

"Well I met up with Gaby yesterday when I went out for dinner with Hayley yesterday." I tell him.

I finished my make up looking my self in the mirror. Band tee and ripped jeans with some vans.Wow so simple today. Even my hair was just in a messy bun.

We head to school in Austin's car and go look for our friends in the hallway.

They were all standing near a bulletin board.

"What are you guys looking at?" I ask.
"There's a talent show and I know the perfect couple." Jewels smirks at us.

"There is also a one thousand dollar prize." Daniel continues.

"Hmm we will think of it." I smirk at Austin.

"Don't take to long auditions are in two days," Trevor sassed.

Soon Gaby comes up and pushes us to get her name written on the audition paper. Her nose still looks crooked and swollen.

"You're not signing up, I knew you were to chicken to do it anyways." She says whipping her hair as she walks off.

I grabbed the pen and wrote my name with Austin's name on it.

"You sure about this." Austin ask.
" I'm sure," I stubbornly said.

We head to class and we start doing our work. Austin kept playing footsie with me. I couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying so I wrote notes to Austin.

I love you
Me too kitten
I think we should take the record deal..
You sure it won't be too much we still have a year to graduate.
We can do small gigs in the meantime I know we won't have a full album until next year.
Sure like you don't already have a whole notebook full of songs ( note my sarcasm)

I roll my eyes at him and get back to my notes. The teacher not acknowledging what we were doing.

"If you're in princess, I'm in." He whispered.

After the bell rung Austin took me to my next class and we talked by the door until the warning bell rung he gave me a peck on the cheek and left.

I walk into class and a football player decided to sit next to me.

"Hey," He said.
"Hi," I shyly responded

"So I saw you the other night and you're a really good singer if you need any help on songs or just for anything you could always come over." He says.

I just blushed I didn't know what to say. He gave me his number on a piece of paper with his name on it.

Then I remembered what happened at the first party I went to. These jocks all want the same thing. What if the same thing happens again. I don't trust none of these boys only my dad and Austin.

When it was finally lunch I headed to the table a few people came over and said they liked my singing and that they loved the concert. Then there was this one girls that made all the good compliments feel like shit.

"I think you ruined the concert last weekend.You weren't even that good Austin could have been more bad ass but all you have done is make Austin go sweet since you arrived." She said.

I frowned as she walked away. Austin then came over and saw me all withered like a flower.

"What's wrong kitten," he asked.
"Have you really gone all soft since we met?" I ask.

"No I'm pretty sure I'm the same me." He says.

"I have to tell you something..." I say.
He looks at me telling me to keep going.

" some guy asked me to come over to his place.. I'm pretty sure it was one of Arron's friends."

He got up from the table without saying a word. I watched to were he was headed. He slammed his fist on the jocks table. I have never seen him this mad.

"Which one of you fucks was asking my girl out!" He yelled.

All the jocks pointed to the guy in my second period. Austin grabbed him by the throat and said something to him.

"If any of you try something with my girl I will fucking kill you." He said to the whole table and he left.

I followed him to the parking lot to find him blowing off steam. He was leaning against his car smoking a cigarette. I grabbed his arm making his blood shot eyes soften. I have never seen Austin so scary looking. He was like a beast when it comes to the things he loves. I put my hand on his jaw line. I try comforting him which worked and he came back to normal.

He sat down on the concrete and I sat on his lap. He put his arms around me.

"Why do I love you so much?" He asked.

I didn't know what to answer I just kissed him. His friends come out and come sit next to him like a loyal pack of wolves

"You alright dude," Nick asked.

"Yeah man," he answered.

We got up as we heard the bell dismissing us from lunch. Austin was all cheerful again and gave me a piggyback ride back into the building.

Gabby and her gang were right next to the door we entered.

"You done from gang banging Iris... they always say the quietest always the freakiest." Gabby says. Her whole posse starts laughing with her.

I go over to her and punch her in the face.
"NO! And don't you ever know how to shut your fucking mouth." I say as I walk away.

She's holding her mouth while all the guys give me high fives. Austin puts his arms around my shoulders.

"That's my girl." He says as we head to our next class. He might be getting a little soft and I'm getting a little bit more bad ass.