Chapter 25

*Wednesday morning*

I have been waiting for this day to finally be here. I wore a black tank top with a plaid black and white skater skirt and some ankle boots. I grab my bag and head downstairs. I found Austin and Dean in the living room. Austin eyed me up and down making me blush.

"We're gonna be late. Hurry up," I say opening the front door.

"Relax babe. I'm like the fast and furious," He calmly says.

"Iris don't forget we have to go see that thing," Hayley says after Dean is in the car.

I nod back at her as we left. I bet she is really nervous to find the DNA results.

We parked in the parking lot and start heading into school. There was some strong wind making my skirt come slightly up. I would hear whistle like the first day of school. Austin was getting annoyed so he lifted me up and held my skirt down until we got inside.

"Why would you wear something so small like that. Are you trying to get everyone's attention." He semi-yelled at me.

" I thought I looked cute if you want I got some leggings in my locker I could change into," I tell him.

His eyes soften. He pecked my cheek and started gazing at me. I probably look like a child next to him.

"No kitten it's fine, just let me know any boy who is trying to touch you so I can beat his ass," He says. Then he whispered in my ear, " I love when my girls dresses sexy."

We then hear another whistle it was Daniel. The other boys behind them.

"Damn, thank god for sending such a beautiful view." Daniel says.

Austin clenched his fist. I tried pulling my skirt down from the back but didn't come down a whole much.

"Can you stop hitting on my girl,before I beat you up too.'' Austin stated.

" I was just teasing bro, you know I got a girl," Daniel responded.

"Let's go check what time our audition is today." I lay out pulling Austin to the bulletin board.

Our audition is after lunch. Jewels comes up behind me.

" You'll do great." Jewels says giving me a side hug.

We head to class until Dean gets in front of us.

"Can I help you?" I ask.
"What's wrong with Hayley she won't tell me anything!" He yelled.

"Calm down, she is just nervous to go see the doctor today." I tell him.
"Doctor? For what she's not pregnant is she?" He asked all frightened.
Austin started pulling on me signaling that we were going to be late for class.
I waved goodbye to him and followed Austin.

All the guys were looking at me they didn't say or do anything since Austin was right behind me. They just stared. Austin was really that intimidating and it made him look even more hotter.

Since today we were going to be in a group assignment we pulled Jewels with us. She was very smart and helped us finish like twenty minutes early.

"Have you heard anything from rise records?" I ask Austin.

"Nope I texted Kellin and he says it take a few months," Austin replies.

The bell soon rings and we start heading out to next period.
"Can't walk you to class today kitten, I gotta go study for at least five minutes before this test," Austin says giving me a peck before he leaves.
Jewels wouldn't be in anymore classes since she has to help with talent show ideas.