Chapter 20

*Iris pov*

"What are you doing?" I say through gritted teeth while my hand turns into a fist. I felt my blood boiling. He was kissing Hayley.

"What you wanted me to do all day babe." He says with sly smile.

"What do you mean?" I say a little confused . Has he caught on to our plan?

"Iris I knew it was you since the beginning." Austin says with a cheeky smile.

I was caught.

"How did you know?" I softly say while watching myself play with my fingers.

"Kitten you are the love of my life. I can tell you apart from thousands of doppelgangers. My soul is always looking for you love." He came out with.

"I'm sorry for not telling you I was trying to get out of this wedding and well Hayley really likes Dean. So-"I started rambling until he stopped me with another kiss.

"It's alright sweetie don't worry, let's go now." He remarked with a cheeky grin.

He came and opened the door for me and I got out. We walked into the chapel holding hands and my stomach started swirling like a zoo.

We had ten minutes until midnight so the ceremony was about to begin.

"Do you think anyone else notice me?" I pop the question.

"No baby these people haven't seen you in ages." Austin replied.

The ceremony was starting. The same wedding song was playing. It was all pretty cliche. We all stood up as Hayley walked passed us. I bet this looks like her dream wedding since she doesn't have a lot because she's a foster kid. We all were asked to be seated and Austin squeezes my hand to comfort me.

"We are here to bring this lovely couple together..." Blah blah blah the priest started talking.

I never thought this was going to be boring I'm just waiting for the fun part after this where we drink an dance all night long.

I finally here the priest say, " Now you make kiss the bride."

They kiss the clock tower hits 12 and we all cheer.

I kissed Austin as New Years tradition and we watched the marry couple leave to the wedding party. We all follow them and headed to the party as well.

The party was not as elegant as I thought it would be since a lot of Dean friends were here grinding with his girl cousins.

"Do you want a drink?" Austin asked.

I nod so I wouldn't have to yell over the music. This was the perfect night but I never planned what was going to happened afterwards. I'm going to be an orphan and not have my camaro or worst my bed. Austin came back and I had my drink. It was a screwdriver so it wouldn't effect me much. I pulled Austin with me to the mini bar.

"Can you line me up some shots?"

"I'm going to need to see ID." the bartender says.

"Well I'm going to have to see certification."

He smiles through gritted teeth and handed me one. Passed it down easily. Had another and another that I lost count after eight.

"Babe I think we need to go you have had a couple too many shots" Austin says.

"No I want to give a speech." I slurred heading to the dj.

"No kitten you don't love talking." He says holding me back.