Chapter 7

He says,"What are you doing alone doll?"
I didn't say anything. He hugged me until I felt comfortable. He already knew what was wrong because he told me Austin sent them to help him find me.
"You know it wasn't Austin's idea to kiss her. Gaby just grabbed him." Nick told me.
"So that's why her friend was dragging me down the hallway?" I told him.

He nodded. I felt embarrassed I should have known instead I went crying like a baby. I just judge him without him explaining to me.
"I don't even know why I ran we aren't even together." I tell nick

Nick doesn't know what to say and texted his friends we started playing in the park. At least that helped me get my head off things.We started by swinging on the swings and then he started tickling me so I ran away and he was chasing me.

He ended up bringing both of us to the ground and we both laughed. I wish it was Austin having this much fun with me. I know we can't be together he will just break my heart.

Soon the rest of them come to the playground and Nick helps me up. Austin comes rushing his mouth of explaining this prologue. I hug him and tell him to shut up. We all leave the park and go back to school. I just walk into class and sit next to Jewels.
"Where were you?" she says
"I had a problem but I fixed it."I tell her with a smile.
We just listen to Mr.talkalot until the bell rings.

*after school*

I go to my locker and someone grabs my waist but it wasn't Austin. It was Nick I kinda blushed and pushed him away. He started walking with me to my car. I didn't say anything and didn't tell him to go away because he's hot but there's that urge telling me I like Austin. He walked me to my car.
"Can I get your number so we can hang out again."
I nodded and punched my number on his phone and then I went home. Once I got out of my car my front door was full of packages. I texted Austin to come help me.

Austin arrived soon and he gave me that type of hug every girl dreams of where he picks you up and spins you around.
Once he puts me down I cross my arms.
"Are you going to help or just stare at me."
He blushed and started helping me with the packages. I like getting packages cuz it's like a present from me to me. Austin and I organized all the microphones,speakers and the extra things away.

"Hey can we go to your house this weekend?" I asked.

He rubs his head and says,"Well I guess it's not as big as yours though."

"So that doesn't matter." I tell him with a blank face.
I past him my notebook that has a few songs I have made. He looks at them and smiles.

"They're really good kitten."
I thanked him we go in my room and just lay in my bed. We started blasting music and making funny faces at eachother.

The doorbell rings and we both run downstairs. It was the pizza guy that came the first day I moved here.
"I didn't order pizza," I said confused.
"but I did," Austin said.
The pizza guy didn't try flirting with me but maybe it was because Austin was here. Everyone knows about his reputation but I don't even know it. Everytime I'm around him he never shows any bad boy things.Everything they do is just teenager stuff.

Austin bought two pizzas one for me and one for him. He knows it's my favorite. We sat in my kitchen island and we devoured them pizzas like if we haven't eaten for days. This is the perfect time to ask him about him.

"Can I ask you something?"I say after getting us drinks.

"What's up kitten?" he says starting to drink his juice.

"Why does everybody say you are a bad boy but you don't act like that around me."
He spit his juice all over me. He was literally burst out laughing. He couldn't stop until He saw me death glaring at him.