Chapter 9

I was in an auditorium about to play a song and I end up losing my voice. Everyone starts laughing at me and throwing their food at me. I was getting called pig, worthless bitch, ugly, etc.
All my friends were laughing and leaving the building and I tried catching up to them. I caught Austin hand and he janked his hand out of mine gave me a long angry glare.
"Get lost Loser!" he said walking away with all my friends.

I woke up screaming waking Austin up too.
"What's wrong kitten?" he says worried.
"I had a nightmare that's all." I whispered.
I get up and head to my bathroom. I went to wash my face and just stared at myself for a long while. Austin had came in and wrapped his arms around me.
"You're so perfect babe. I wish I could keep you forever." he says kissing the top of my head.
I turn around to face him and put my arms around his neck. I just smiled at him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He smirked and he grabbed my butt to carry me back to bed. I was just happy it was just a nightmare not reality. 

*morning* 

Austin was still asleep. I slid carefully off my bed so I wouldn't wake him I showered real quick and changed like everyday.
I decide to make breakfast so I made French toast with ice cream. I made six plates for all my guest. They all came running to eat while I was pouring orange juice in the last glass.
Jade scared the shit when she started screaming. 

"Why are you screaming so early." I tell her holding my ears. 

"You guys are so cute!" She says.

I look at him and he was wearing the same thing I was wearing. I only was wearing shorts and he was wearing jeans.
"You like me so much that you had to dress like me?" I say with a smirk teasing him.

"You know it kitten, but I think you're the one obsess with me." he tells me smirking back. 

We all start laughing I needed to take Jade home but first we decided to go to the mall.
Austin pulled me to his car, Jade went with Nick, and Jewels with Daniel. We all drove to the mall. I was jamming and singing or yelling to Austin music to annoy him. It worked because he turned his music off.

"Hey!" I yell at him

"What?" he says like if he hasn't done anything.

"I was singing and you ruined it."I tell him crossing my arms and looking out the window. 

"Baby you were yelling not singing, I know when you sing." He tells me and I caught him smirking.
I ignore him the rest of the ride. We all meet at the front and I see Nick was giving Jade a piggy back ride to the front and Jewels and Daniel were holding hands.
"Why don't you ever do something cute like that." I tell him and punch him.
He chuckles and says, " But we are dress the same and you need to gain some muscle Babe."
I groan and they all laughed. We all walk in together.
We went to pacsun, forever 21, hot topic, and other stores. I really was irritated with Austin and my friends that's when I got an idea.
I tell them, "l will catch up later need to go to the restroom."
Before they say anything I left speed walking the other direction. I was just walking around until I found an empty bench and sat there for awhile. This guy sat next to me but I didn't care.
"Hey my name is Andrew." he says.
"Hey my name is Iris.." I say looking at his pretty face. He had curly hair and had a tattoo on his neck. His eyes were a soft brown.
He waves his arms in my face.
" Are you okay." he says with a chuckle.

"Yea im fine." I tell him. I felt like I looked stupid just staring at him. 

"Do you want to grab a drink. Its on me." he says sexy but I still love Austin voice more. 

"Sure." I respond with a smile.
We walked to a small coffee shop in Barnes and Noble. We were talking for a while until my phone starts ringing.
"Excuse me." I tell Andrew and answer my stupid phone.
"Hello?"
"Where are you we need to leave." says Austin

"I got lost I'm at Barnes and Nobles." I lied. 

"Okay kitten, I'll come get you." he says and hangs up. 

I kept talking with Andrew until Austin came and got me. Andrew had told me something funny and I couldn't stop laughing until I got yanked from the table we were sitting on and my coffee spilled all over me.
"Austin!" I yelled embarrassed and really angry since it was hot.
"I'm sorry kitten... I will buy you something new to wear" he says.
He pulled me out the store to take me to some other stores. He gave Andrew a death glare. Was he jealous? He bought me a plaid shirt and he bought himself one just like the one I got. He also bought me some black leggings and then we went to Journeys to buy some Red converse for both of us.
I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get that guys number. I changed in the bathroom and then we ran to the car. We were supposed to take Jade home half an hour ago I told Austin We had to go straight to Jade's house. He nodded but I think he was mad at me.
Jade says her goodbyes to everyone especially Nick. They were cute together though. I sat next to Austin and Jade in the backseat. We jam all the way to Jade's house.
We finally got there and I hug Jade goodbye. I was getting hungry.
"Austin I'm hungry." I tell him and pout

"So, what do you want me to do?" he says sarcastically.

"Get me food, duh." I tell him annoyed.
We stop at a restaurant and he got out and opened the door for me. Even if he was mad he was sweet.
"So who was that guy." he finally asks. I have been waiting for this all day

"Just a friend I met today." I say with a fake smile.

"Did your parents ever teach you not to talk to strangers." He says with an angry face. 

"Nope when do you see my parents home and since when do you tell me who I can hang out with and who I can't hang out with." I say with a tear running down my cheek. 

He wipes it before it falls and says,"It's okay but don't cry baby girl I'm just telling you to be safe."
We then walked in and the waiter got us a table. He took our order and left. We just sat there in silence. It was so awkward I need to say something.
"So what's up." I say. Not going as smooth as I wanted it to be.
"nothing," he says getting out his phone.
I just put my head down and started messing with my fingers. I really wanted to cry and just go home. Why do guys have to be such jerks.
Our food came and I just picked at it and ate like 3 bites in the last ten minutes.
"Kitten why are you not eating?" says Austin.
"I just want to go home I had a long day." I tell him. He asked for a check and a to go box for my food.
He paid and he grabbed my hand and took me to his car. I got in and he closed my door. He then drove me home.
We are soon pretty close to my house until he turned a different street.
"Where are we going?" I ask getting worried
"I got to make a fast stop." He says with no expression on his face.
He soon stops and we were at a bridge. I got out of the car with him and walked closer to the bridge. Once we were on the edge he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"What are we doing?" I ask.
"We are making a wish." he says with a smile.
"Every Sunday when the sun starts to set I decide to make a wish so my week doesn't start shitty."He continues.
I close my eyes and I make a wish. I wish that my week turns the the opposite way around.
"You know what I wish for last Sunday." Austin says with his cute smile.
"No." I tell him.
" I wished to have you here and enjoy the sunset with me." he smoothly responded.
I felt like I was smiling like an idiot and I ended up getting closer to him.
"Well I am enjoying it Bad boy, but are you?"
He shook his head and I gave him a confused look.
I was wondering why he wasn't enjoying it and I had all the other stuff spinning in my head. It felt like hours running in my head.
Austin had stopped my thinking with his lips against mine. We moved in sync and I had so many butterflies in my stomach. I had never really felt this feeling. Never really had a kiss until now.We let go and stared at eachother. I leaned into his chest and hugged him.
"Now my wish came true, kitten." He says.