Chapter 10

morning*

When I woke up I had the biggest smile on my face. I just couldn't believe it. He kissed me I have never really kissed anyone and I haven't dated anyone either. I got up and headed to my bathroom since I had to get ready for school again. I showered and got dressed and head downstairs.

My parents were downstairs still so I decide to stay longer

"Hey mommy and daddy." I say kissing their cheeks.

"Well why are you so happy." My mom asks.

I don't know if I should tell her but I really do want to tell her.

"Nothing I gotta go." I replied and grabbed my bag.

"Wait!" my dad yelled.

"Yes??"I answer closing the front door.

"Come straight after school we have to get ready for a dinner party with some special guest." He says.

"Okay Daddy I'll come straight back from school see you later." I tell him and ran off to my car.

Strange since Austin always picks me up. I drove to school and I had to go straight to my first period since the bell had already rang.

I go to my locker and walk to my class. The hallways were already cleared and only a few people were out here. I walk with a big smile into class until our teacher brings me to reality.

"Why are you late Miss Lee." he said.

"Does it matter, You're lucky I at least came to your class." I said annoyed and the put my hand across my mouth.

The teacher gave me a detention slip and I headed there. I didn't see Austin in class before I left. I put all my books in my locker and grabbed my lyrics notebook. I then walked into the detention class with the sleeping teacher at the front desk. I sat in the back not really paying attention to any one. I texted Austin but he never replied.

I hear giggles and chuckles everywhere so I plugged my earphones and started writing trying to find a chorus for my song. It was 10 minutes finally until school is over but I need to find Austin. He hasn't talked, or texted me all day.

I go down the hallways and I found him but he was leaning into some girl and they were making out. My heart had shattered a little. The bell rung so I sighed and headed to my locker to get my bag. I feel an arm around me and I turned around. Austin had a really cheeky smile. I push his arm off me.

"Where have you been all day kitten." Austin asks me. He didn't really say anything about me pushing him off me.

"Detention, you would have know if you were in first period." I answered kinda blankly and started heading outside.

"Can I ask you something?" I tell him.

"Sure kitten anything." he says with a smirk.

"Well I wanted to know if we are something.. like you know dating or are you just trying to get in my pants like if I'm any girl here." I ask getting agitated and kinda regretting it.