Chapter 27

My friends and I walk inside the ice cream parlor and they started ordering. I order a banana split and Austin paid for it. We all sat in the big booth and start eating our ice cream.
"Austin!" I yelled.
He was eating the whole thing almost.
He chuckles and stops eating with me.
" If you were that hungry than you should of order your own." I tell him.
I finished what he left me and we headed home. I get to my house and Austin comes in with me.

Once I open the door I here yelling inside. I close the door and look at Austin. He knows what I'm thinking he steps back leaving me a step taller.
" I guess I should go home," He says.
I give him a kiss and hugs me by the waist to deepen it. When he lets go I say, " I love you."

He smiles and says it back. He starts walking away and I head inside. Hayley was arguing with my parents. I guess they were home early today.

"Why did you abandon me, you missed all my first, and where were you when I needed you the most?" Hayley explodes.

My mom was just crying she didn't know what to answer and I just stood there in shock. Hayley goes running to her room and I chase after her. She is laying in bed and I go cuddle with her. She was sobbing I played with her hair until she fell asleep. I can't imagine how betrayed she seems. She could have been with me all those times I was alone and my mother just left her out of my life.

I whisper in her ear, " I will always love you Hayley."

My phone starts buzzing and I see a message from Austin.

Is everything alright kitten?

Yea, just Hayley is upset she's asleep now.

Oh ok kitten see you tomorrow

*Friday*

Since we didn't have school this Friday we were going to the beach for Austin's birthday. I put on my bikini and some shorts.

Austin pulls over in our driveway with his three younger siblings

Austin pulls over in our driveway with his three younger siblings. Hayley said she will meet us there with Dean. I get in his car and Austin looks at me biting his lip. We drive off listening to the radio. Lily decide to break the silence.

"I've seen your videos you are amazing," She says.

"Thanks what about your brother?" I continue the conversation.

Jake says, " He stinks you are way better than him."

We all laugh.
"Well I don't think you stink." I tell him.
"Should we stop for some food." Austin says.

"Yes!" All three of them say.

We stop at a fast food place and decided to eat out in the patio. Austin was grabbing my thigh. Then he pecked me in the lips. The kids start groaning in disgust.

"We are eating for god sakes!" Lily says.
Austin chuckles and lets go of me. She is really a honest little kid. After we are done we head back to the road. After a long forty five minutes we finally made it.

We get pretty close to the beach and I put my towel down so does Lily like if she was a mini me. Austin puts music on and puts the umbrella up. Soon the rest of the gang shows up.

I sit on my towel looking at the kids build a sand castle I decided to go help them.

"You fit right in Iris!" Daniel yells coming closer to our spot.
I make sure the kids aren't looking and I flick him off.

I get up from the sand and go hug all the girls they are just the world to me never could ask for better friends. Austin and Trevor come with a barbecue pit and start building a fire on it. They were barbecuing some dood for us and my eyes were all on this guy hot sweaty body. I go take my shorts off and head up to him and grab his arm. He looks down at me and gives me a sneaky smirk.

"Hey Nick, come finish cooking I need to go cool off." He says still looking at me.

"I'll race you to the beach." I tell him already running to the water. He catches me and brings us both to the edge of the water.

"If it wasn't for my brothers to be here that I would have fucked you right here, right now."

The water was cool and I went in until it reached my waist. Austin started splashing me and I splashed him back.
I pounced on him trying to dunk him under the water but he didn't budge and he laughed hysterically.
I kissed him wrapping my legs around his torso.
"Happy Birthday baby." I say unlinking our lips. We go back to our friends and most of the girls are tanning laying in the sand and the guys are sitting in a circle drinking.

We ate some lunch and talked for awhile. The kids had buried Trevor in the sand and were laughing that he was still asleep. We took pictures lots of them. We played a few games of volleyball. Not my favorite since I never hit the ball.

The guys started packing our stuff and they new I got a beach house that we rented for the night except Austin, so they headed that way and took the kids. The sun started setting and I told Austin to go take a walk with me.

"You're trying to make us cliche." He says.
I rolled my eyes and take his arm.

After like ten minutes of us silent walking I broke the silence.

"So I forgot to thank you." I tell him.

"For what?!" He asked confused.
"For helping me stand up for myself, for making me confident, for loving me." I say stopping on my footsteps.
I looked at him with puppy eyes and he had a his gorgeous smile all grin up.
"I created a monster." He says laughing now.
I push him slightly and laugh with him.
"You don't know how much I love you." He says.
"Well, you don't know how much I love you." I tell him as we got to the beach house where we were staying. All the lights were out.

"Hey lets go in this house and I'll give you the best birthday present."

He didn't hesitate. We started heading up to the house and he started opening one of the windows. I was laughing so hard in my head. He helped me get through the window and then the lights turned on.

There was all our friends with a birthday cake and they all sang happy birthday to him.
He looked at me and squeezed my side.
"You are evil." He says with a smile on his face.

He blows out the candles and gave some cake to his siblings. He let his friends get their slice. He sat in the living room and closed his eyes. I came behind the couch and started rubbing his shoulders. He let out a small moan and I went down to his chest. He open his eyes and caught my neck giving it kisses.

Everyone was tired of the long day at the beach. After the gifts were open they pretty much all went to go find a bed to sleep in. I found out that the house had a hidden room and took Austin with me. There was a bath tub and I went to fill it up so I can take a nice bubble bath. Austin got in with me and I sat in his lap he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I lay my head back on his chest. I started running my fingertips down his legs and I began singing.

Shut the door
Turn the light off
If I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this
Even though I try
Heartbeats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face
If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time
You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be
My love, my heart is breathing for this
Moment, in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

He squeezes me a little tighter and gives me a forehead kiss.

"Best birthday ever." He says.