Kasy's Sarcastic Moment Out the Door

Ok listen up! Our parents are so wrapped up in babying us that they forgot that we're teenagers!

Before I forget, Sheki and I have energy bolts as our moms call it only for some reason Sheki and I have a different powers than the others.

"Kimmy"

"Yeah Shego?"

I was about a foot out the door... so close!''

"Hurry up, your gonna miss this!" Our mama Shego says

"Mama! We're only going to school, do you have to say that everyday it's been like two weeks" I explain

"Yes, she does!" Our mother Kim says "Kasy, Sheki, I want you guys too be nice, try out an extra-curricular activity"

"Anything you have in mind?" I ask sarcastically

"Soccer, Baseball, Football, basketball" mom said "Oh and cheerleading, any will do"

"Guys, we're gonna be late!" I said "and Sheki already left"

"Oh well have a great day!" they shout

I am finally at school and at my locker; worst case scenario is I get embarrassed and join the cheer squad as a cheerleader by accident, but if I do I'm the mascot!

Ok look, there's this person I REALLY like but every time I try to say something I feel like mama's eyes are watching me! It creeps me out!

Ok here's my freshman schedule:
Math
Science
Spanish
P.E
History
Health
Home Ec

I don't believe in rushing into a relationship with someone who you barely know.

That's why I plan to 'wow' her.

When I was in grade school I got teased because I'm a 'linguist' as our mothers also call it.

I have Math and I actually think I may fail, because I don't understand any of it at all! The bell just rang as I look down to see I got a D on my math test.

"I hate Math!"

Sheki walked up.

"Me too"

"I actually think I may fail Math, I mean I don't get it, I hate it and it's hard to study when you know all the other languages"

"Hey I have a friend I want you to meet, she's super easy to get along with and she did say she's seen you at your locker terrified or something"

"Yeah, I know who you're talking about"

"Then why were you terrified?"

"I'm terrified of Mama it's like her eyes are always watching me here at school, it scares me, Sheki" I say "so wait what's her name?"

"Her names Chloe Stoppable"

I fist pound Sheki, we actually grew out of the hugs.

I was headed to Science and I saw a seat open next to Chloe, I think?

"Hi" I smile

"Hey, you must be Kasy, I'm new here,  I transferred from another school" says the girl "I'm Chloe Stoppable"

"Nice to meet you Chloe"

"You too Kasy"

"How'd you know my name's Kasy?"

"I asked your sister Sheki, we're friends"

"Oh cool"

I sit down and bury my face in the yellow and black hoodie I was wearing.