Chloe Delivers for Kaitlin and Abby

My beautiful wife just went into labor! It's been 9 months and we can't wait to meet our family. Jess called me and told that she had to cancel my appointment because Charlie went into labor during her session with Jos.

I drove while glowing to the hospital and we got a semi private room thanks to Jeclyn.

"Hi girls"

"Kait, Abby?"

"Yep"

"How long have you two been here?" We ask

"Like 2 hours" Jess says

"Oh nice"

"What're you naming your kids?" They ask

"Do you have names for yours?"

"Yes"

"So no stealing?"

"No stealing"

"If it's a twin boys, girls or a boy and a girl we have Damon Joshua, Camden Kaitlin, August Felix and Hadley Ann"

"Those are great names" they say

"What names do you two have?"

"If it's a twin boys, girls or a boy and a girl we have Kaitie Ann, Jacob Nathan, Reuben Charlie and Ivy..."

"Those are very nice names" I say "but why did you pause?"

"We're naming the other girl Ivy Abby" Jess says "the last time Krista put you in the hospital I actually thought I was gonna lose my best friend, so we're naming the other Ivy Abby"

"Thank you so much Jess" I say "it means so much to me"

We all smiled, it's been like 19 hours and my wife is now at 10 centimeters.

"Ok Kaitlin, your at 10 centimeter" Jeclyn says "Your doctor's not me gonna be me it's gonna be Dr. Possible"

"My mother?" I ask

"Wow, yes" Jeclyn says "she was on tonight and was the only one available"

"Ok"

5 minutes later

"Ok Kaitlin, I need you to push really hard" Mom says

"I'll try" she cries

She pushed and a beautiful baby girl came out

"Ok baby one is out" she says

"Just how many are we having mom?!" I panic

"Twins, fraternal both girls"

"Baby two" she says "Kaitlin I need you to push"

She pushed and Hadley Ann came out!

"Ok what names have you decided?" She asks

"Our twin girls names are Camden Kaitlin and Hadley Ann Mankey"

"My first grandchildren" Mom tears up

"Doctor, another couple's ready to give birth" the nurse says "I think it's the Possibull family?"

"It's Possible nurse"

"Oh sorry"