Jordan Senior Gets Booted

I walk into the gym with my head low and realize that I'm doing this for my sister.

Then i realize that Chloe has grabbed my arm and is dragging me into the girls locker room!

"Girls, due to Jordan not paying attention to the squad in the middle of our last practice I'm not allowed to participate in any sports such as being your beloved mascot" Kasy sighs "but my sister here is going to be substituting for me"

"How long are you out for?" Jacky asks

Aww Jacky.

"I'll be out for 8 weeks"

"Jordan!" The squad shouts "Do you realize what you did!"

"I don't buy it" Jordan says

"Because you were on your phone Jordan and not paying attention you let the pyramid fall on top of me which broke some of my ribs and my left arm"

"Boo hoo" she says sarcastically

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Welcome to the squad Sheki" They say

"Once your bones are healed jobs yours again" Sheki says "you and Chloe take care of your end and I'll take care of mine"

"We sure will keep our end up"

Our deal was that if I covered mascot for Kasy while she's out while injured then they have to hook me up with Jacky. I walk out to the hallway in a panic and take a breath! Seeing Jacky practice is making me want to glow! Kasy was watching.

"Sheki, what're you doing out here?!" Kasy says "get back in there!"

"I feel like any minute I'm going to glow"

"Sis, you are glowing" Kasy says "look down"

I look down and turn my glow off.

"Let's try this again" I breathe out

I walk in the gym and I see Jacky smiling at me.

"Girls, if I'm gonna be taking Kasy's position as mascot for the next 8 weeks, can one of you tell me how she does Maddog spirit, that way we can make this faster for all of us?" I ask "I know you guys love Kasy on the team"

"Yeah, she's a great friend" Jacky says "I'll teach you everything you need to know about being the mascot"

Jordan laughs

"What's so funny?" Chloe asks dryly

"You see it and I see it"

"No, I don't Jordan" Chloe says "why don't you explain what you see, 'cause the rest of us just see a mascot asking for help"

Kasy smiled walking up to me

"I'm actually very interested in why you let the team fall Jordan" Kasy says "and why you're making a mockery of the uniform, I don't know but I'm very interested"

Chloe was standing next to Kasy.

"You know why I'm angry?" Jordan says

Our mom walked onto the gym floor.

"I think we'd all love to hear it" Mom says

"I don't..." Jordan begins

"Jordan Senior, right?"

"Yes"

"Jordan, for neglecting your team I'm putting you on suspension" mom says  "I'm relieving you from your cheer outfit until further notice."

Kasy held back a laugh as Jordan exited the schools gym.

"On Tuesday you will decide who your head cheerleader will be, until then we'll have what I call 'leader practice' have a good day ladies" Mom says