Homecoming Heroes

Charlie, Jessica, Abby and I are all at homecoming.

"You look wow" I say to Abby again

"Really?"

I look at everyone around us and we smile. Abby froze time

"You look so great" she says

We kissed and smiled. She unfroze time. 

"So what are some things that you thought of that we could do with my glow?" She says "keep in mind I can tell if you lie, I lie on special occasion but I can still tell"

"Ok, you want honesty?" I ask

"I'll take it and you to go" she laughs

I laughed too

"I thought of somethings but even I know we're not there yet" I mumble

"You're right, we're not in a place in our relationship..." Abby Whispers "...we're not that ready"

I kissed her and then twirled her around, and guess who showed up at homecoming... Krista!

"Uh oh"

I got in front of Abby and Jessica wasn't seen for several minutes.

"I thought I told you to beat it!"

Charlie also guarded Abby.

"I'm not leaving"

"Oh, I think you might be, you see Krista if you come 100 yards near my sister ever again I won't just break every bone, I'll call the police"

Krista ran and several minutes later Jessica came back in.

"Thanks Jess"

"Welcome"

Charlie and Jess got back to dancing and Abby and I think Krista won't be a problem any longer. We kissed and afterwards we smiled. I started thinking about if we did sleep together. It'd be a very great night.

It was now the end of Homecoming and we had to say goodnight to our dates, after Jessica went inside and Charlie walked away we shared one final goodbye kiss.

"I'll see you in the morning, ok?" She says

"Ok"

I caught up with Charlie

"You love Abby, huh?" Charlie asks

"Don't tell anyone, but yeah" I say "she makes me happy"

"That's great, I'm so happy for you" she says

"Thanks"

"No problem"