Chapter 12

(Y/N) POV

     Yesterday, before we left Sora's house, he mentioned to us that he found a place that we could keep Cosmo and the others. At first I was a bit skeptical but Sora kept insisting that it was a safe place and that they would have fun there. 

     The next morning before school, Sora took all of us to this shrine which was apparently the place where we could keep our creatures. It looked somewhat pretty safe for the most part. I decided that I would leave Cosmo there for today and get his feedback once I picked him up.

     Time Skip

     Once school ended I went to go pick up Cosmo from the shrine. I could tell that he liked it there because once I was there he was a little sad to leave. If that's the case then I guess I can trust this place.

     Time Skip

     The next day, we were all gathered at the roof for lunch, as usual. I couldn't help but notice that Tazuki seemed a little out of it today. He looked a little down.

     "Hey Tazuki. Are you alright?" I asked with concern. "Can you please just mind your own business? I never asked for you to be concerned." He said in response.

     So many thoughts were going through my head at that point. The main one being, "Kick his ass." I wasn't going to, of course, but it was a comforting thought. 

     "Hey Tazuki. Isn't that a little much?" Sora said with a nervous laugh. 

     "No. Let him continue. I wanna see what else he has to say." I said with a hint of annoyance. 

     Tazuki stood up and started walking to the door. Before he left, he quickly glanced at me and walked off. 

     "That was... interesting," I sighed. 

    Tazuki POV

   Why did I do that? Why do I keep doing this? I was supposed to keep a distance to not make things worse but I did the complete opposite. What am I going to do?

    (Y/N) POV

    After school, Sora and I walked home together. He explained to me that Conny had gone missing the night before and Tazuki was really worried about him. I tried to be understanding of him but he was out of line. 

     My question was, 'Why was he only blowing up at me?". It pissed me off. Honestly, I gave him some time after he went off on me the first time. I thought it had been long enough. My patience is running thin. I cannot keep playing this game with him.

     All of us were at Sora's house in hopes of finding Conny. We hung out there for an hour or two until it got dark. Unfortunately, Conny never showed up. 

     After saying bye to Sora, we all left. I'm assuming Tazuki was trying to avoid me because he was a walking at a faster pace. But lucky for him, I was not going to tolerate this anymore.

     I went to catch up to him. 

     "Are you serious?"

     "What do you mean?"

     "Is this really how it's going to be? You can't keep acting like an immature brat, Tazuki. I've run out of patience to keep dealing with you. Ever since the whole situation with you and the dragon, you've been acting like an asshole. Honestly, did you think that you could keep acting like this and expect me not to say anything? I gave you time. I tried to apologize. I don't know what else you want from me, Tazuki! Look, I know I was wrong for trying to get you to open up to me and I'm really sorry for doing that, but how come I'm not allowed to care about you. Why am I not allowed to worry about you? You never had to tell me anything if you didn't want to. I just wanted to let you know I am here for you and always will be. What about that pissed you off?" If you couldn't tell, I was getting really frustrated.