Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV

     We were in the chemistry room. "That was close," I said. Then we realized that Motegi actually took the real one. Sora began to freak out. "What are the odds?" Tazuki said. "Pretty high, apparently," I told him. "What are we going to do now?" Sora said. " Why don't I send Cosmo to go get him?" I said. "Wouldn't Cosmo get noticed too?" Tazuki questioned. "You have a point so....... How about I have Cosmo teleport to somewhere near Mii and he can help Mii find his way back? Only if Cosmo is okay with it." Cosmo nodded his head aggressively. "But there is still the matter of Motegi realizing Mii is missing," Tazuki said. "How about we deal with one problem at a time. Let's cross that bridge when we come to it." I suggested. "Yeah." The other two agreed.

     Flashback 1 Hour Ago ( No one's POV)

     Motegi came up behind Sora and saw Mii." Wow! It's adorable! I want one!" She said. " You can have him," Sora replied with a smile. Tazuki and (Y/N) exchanged looks of surprise. 

    After Motegi left, Tazuki and (Y/N) started badgering Sora until Sora explained his plan. "I'll just make fake Miis from bandages and give Motegi a fake one. Plus we'll have backup fake Miis if something happens." Sora said. 

     End Flashback

     (Y/N) POV

     "Well, we didn't think this would happen," I said. "You got that right," Tazuki replied. You could hear Sora in the background muttering and having a full panic attack. Even Tazuki looked a little nervous. "How are you so calm about this?" Tazuki inquired. "I trust Cosmo. Everything should turn out okay. I mean they survived in Egypt so why shouldn't they be able to survive here?" I told him. I then gave him a reassuring smile. 

     Tazuki POV

     At this point, so many thoughts were going through my head. How could  smile make me internally struggle like this? Damn it, Tazuki! Get ahold of yourself!  "Hey, Tazuki. Are you okay? You're face is a little red red and you spaced out." She tilted her head to the side. " Oh yeah um I'm- I'm good," I said. I turned away quickly. How did I get so attached in a timespan of, I don't know, a week?!  I'm such a weirdo. Maybe it'll wear off with some time. That's it! It's just temporary! It won't last long. I'll move on, right?  

    "Tazuki, I just got an update from Cosmo. He found Mii." (Y/N) told me. I heard the school bell ring. It is was time for PE. We then got dressed and went outside. "Okay, guys! Do your laps!" The teacher told us. " 3..2..1.. Go!" Sora was speeding through the track. Obviously in a rush to get Mii back.

    (Y/N) POV

      "We need to look for Mii and Cosmo," I announced after Sora and Tazuki had finished their laps. They nodded and we began our search. 

     Sora went to go ask Motegi where Mii was. According to her, he was in the girls changing room. I told them I would go check but I never had to. I saw Mii riding on Cosmo jumping out of a bush and a rat was chasing them. Tazuki threw a towel over the rat so I could get Cosmo and Mii. I handed Mii to Sora and they had a heartwarming reunion. "Couldn't Cosmo just teleport them to us?" Tazuki asked. "Not really. Cosmo can only teleport himself and summon his food. Nothing else." I explained. Tazuki then smiled causing me to be a blushing mess. How can someone have such a pretty smile? How have I come this low in life to the point where a smile gets me flustered?   "Here." I passed Cosmo to Tazuki so he could hold him and as a distraction.

     Tazuki POV

      I held Cosmo in my hands and stroked him. He was so soft. Cosmo didn't seem to be afraid of me. Then we heard the bell ring. I handed Cosmo back to (Y/N) and we went back to the classroom. Motegi walked toward us. "Sorry, Sora. I lost the stuffed mummy you gave me." Sora responded," Here I found it in the hallway." He gave Motegi the fake Mii. "Thank you so much, Sora!" She said relieved. 

     So luckily, at the end of the day, everything worked out.