Chapter 10

(Y/N) POV

     I guess you could say Motegi is apart of our little friend group. Ever since Isao walked into her life, she's started hanging out with us more often and has been updating us about every new thing Isao had done. And today was no different.

     We were all at Sora's house to allow Cosmo, Mii, Isao, and Conny to have their little playdate. While the friends were chasing each other, Motegi had told us of the newest thing Isao had done. "Look what Isao did!" She exclaimed excitedly. She then showed us a paper that had the words, "Prince loves Natto". "That's actually pretty impressive, considering he's a dragon and all." I said slightly amazed. "Isn't it?!" Motegi replied with a wide grin. Not even a few seconds later, Tazuki was on the floor with the dragon, writing out letters of the English alphabet with him.

     After Tazuki gave Isao a whole English lesson, Isao was somehow able to write his name in English. With the new knowledge Isao had, he brought it upon himself to teach the rest of his friends how to write. Then, one by one, each small creature brought a little note to their owner.

    Mii brought Sora a letter that said, "Always together" and Conny brought Tazuki a note that said, "What do you think?". Then, to my surprise, Cosmo came over to me with a whole essay. It read:

     Dear (Y/N),

     You and Tazuki are not happy. you look sad. He was mean. You just wanted to help. Should I fight him? I hope you can read. I love you!

    Cosmo

     P.S Fire does not hurt if I say no  

     "Hey (Y/N), what does it say?" Motegi asked. "Just I love you." I lied.

     What a quick learner. I expected nothing less of Cosmo. As much as I wanted to comply with Cosmo's plan though, I knew it wouldn't be right for me to do. I subtly shook my head to let Cosmo know to not go through with the plan. He lifted a paw and saluted, with a look of what seemed to be disappointment on his face. He must really want justice.

     Tazuki POV

     After what happened last night between (Y/N) and I, things have become very awkward. I was really hurt that I wasn't able to talk to her but it just seemed like the right thing to do. I just don't know how to fix this. For now, I think it'll be best that I avoid her. I don't want to make things worse. 

     (Y/N) POV

      Once it got late, Motegi, Tazuki, and I went home. Since Tazuki and I live in a different direction that Motegi does, we had to part ways. Maybe this might be a good opportunity to fix things.

     "Hey Tazuki." I started. "Hm." "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was being overdramatic and I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. It was my fault for asking when you told me it was nothing multiple times. I'm really sorry." I waited for a response.

     "Isn't that your house?"

     What. The. Hell.

     Well, of course he was right. We were already at my house but still. Couldn't he at least respond to my apology? I then realized that I should just give him some time. Whatever I asked about must've meant a lot to him so I guess this type of reaction makes sense. Hopefully, he'll forgive me soon.

     Just as I was about to say "bye" I realized that he already started walking off. I guess this is apart of the healing process, whether I like it or not.

     Time skip

     As usual, I was on my way up to the rooftop so I could have lunch with my friends. As I was going up the stairs, a tall blonde boy bumped into me causing us to fall. Once I recovered from the fall, I got up. I saw that the boy was not in the best shape so I took him the nurse's office. Just my luck, he was banned from there for who knows what reason. So that meant I had to carry this giant guy all the way to the rooftop so I could make sure he was okay myself.

     I had finally climbed the final step and reached the rooftop. I put down the pillow that I took from the nurse's office and placed the boy down. I put a blanket over him and then took a seat next to Motegi. I then noticed that the other three were looking at me with strange looks. To be fair, I brought a tall unconscious blonde boy up to the roof. Not to mention he's also known for bullying the whole school.

     "So basically, he bumped into me, we fell down the stairs, he's not allowed in the nurse, I felt bad, and then here he is." I explained as briefly as I could. Just before the others could respond, the boy woke up. As soon as he sat up, he aimed a punch straight at Motegi and then started yelling at Sora for some reason. 

     "Look, I brought you up here because I felt bad but if this how this is going to be, you can leave." I said as strictly as possible. I'm not sure if I intimidated him or not but he left. Luckily, none of us got hurt. Now I know not to bring random unconscious people anywhere near my friends or me for that matter.